What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
You know what they say about assuming, right?

That it's much easier than proving? :D

It'd be awesome if it came out soon! :):)

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If @comex is working on making the jailbreak as quick as possible ask yourself this;

Would you want your jailbreak right? Or would you like your jailbreak right NOW?

The first one for me to be honest :)

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
If @comex is working on making the jailbreak as quick as possible ask yourself this;

Would you want your jailbreak right? Or would you like your jailbreak right NOW?

The first one for me to be honest :)

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, I want it now. (8)
First one too.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, I want it now. (8)
First one too.

I rather that he releases it when is perfect... I've never jailbroken a device before so Im certain this will be a really sweet first time! :p

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i respect comex for wanting to perfect his work before release, but seriously there's absolutely no need to fix cydia at this very moment. if he was ironing out the stability of the jailbreak then yeah fair enough. he knows all the ipad 2 owners are waiting for this to come out.

but of course, it's his work and his choice, so i'll go back to doing what i've learnt to do well over the last 2 months: wait

Psunate77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i respect comex for wanting to perfect his work before release, but seriously there's absolutely no need to fix cydia at this very moment. if he was ironing out the stability of the jailbreak then yeah fair enough. he knows all the ipad 2 owners are waiting for this to come out.

but of course, it's his work and his choice, so i'll go back to doing what i've learnt to do well over the last 2 months: wait

Greedy much? This guy is taking his time to do a lot of work for us, be patient man. I am sure he has other stuff going on outside jailbreak, plus it's fathers day.

Grither

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the jailbreakme.com site is showing up as a file directory for me this morning... not sure what it means but it might be a good sign if things are changing!

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Psunate77 said:
Greedy much? This guy is taking his time to do a lot of work for us, be patient man. I am sure he has other stuff going on outside jailbreak, plus it's fathers day.

Did you even read what I said? Him having other stuff or it being fathers day has nothing to do with him trying to clean up how Cydia refreshes information

It'd be awesome if it came out soon! :):)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Okay ~ let's all just simmer down a wee bit. Everyone has been patient. What choice do you have, really.:)

It will be here!

Happy Father's Day! If you are indeed a pop!

runisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chronic Dev Team Gives Update On iPad 2 Jailbreak Release -** removed link because of post limit**

Sent from my iPad using iPF

posted today, but the quoted tweet was two days ago.

had to remove the quoted link

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay ~ let's all just simmer down a wee bit. Everyone has been patient. What choice do you have, really.:)
It will be here!

Well said Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts