What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadshoeyuk said:
When did he say this

Just go to twitter and search trough the last 3/4 days... Its not that much! You will see that he said its almost ready, is coding the website and it *should* be ready by next weekend...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe a little bit off topic but I have 4.3 on my iPad2. Comex said his jailbreak will work on 4.3.3 too so, I was wondering, what differences are between 4.3 & 4.3.3. I know 4.3.1 was to patch comex first exploit, was it for something else? What was 4.3.2 for? And what was 4.3.3 for?
Got it. Thank you MUSE_iC !

Last edited:

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've heard Wednesday being mentioned which would be great but I won't get my hopes up just yet.

Seeing is believing!

MUSE_iC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jowy520 said:
Maybe a little bit off topic but I have 4.3 on my iPad2. Comex said his jailbreak will work on 4.3.3 too so, I was wondering, what differences are between 4.3 & 4.3.3. I know 4.3.1 was to patch comex first exploit, was it for something else? What was 4.3.2 for? And what was 4.3.3 for?
Thank you!

Go to Wikipedia and search for "iOS Version History"
It will show you the changes for every update.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've heard Wednesday being mentioned which would be great but I won't get my hopes up just yet.

Seeing is believing!

Yeah didn't he tell that guy who tweeted hi that he hopes it will be out before Wednesday..that would be great..I dont get this whole "Sunday is Funday" thing anyway..any day can be a funday..Monday can be a Funday, Tuesday can be Funday, etc etc..I know that the Dev Team usually releases their stuff on Sunday but still it can be any day

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4.3.1 was to patch the exploit, 4.3.2 mainly dealt with verizon 3G wifi issues and 4.3.3 was to stop keeping location information.

M

Maephis

4.3.3 also have some of the features that will be part of iCloud, like "Automatic Downloads" for apps and purchase history.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Maephis, didn't know about the automatic downloads... which makes me a little nervous regarding jailbreaks, we will have to wait and see what happens with that. Hope all the dads out there are having a great Father's Day! Back on topic, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts