What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmyoii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it here?? Jailbreakme.com's site changed but it's telling me I need to downgrade!!

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kimmyoii said:
Is it here?? Jailbreakme.com's site changed but it's telling me I need to downgrade!!

Nop, just your browser playing "tricks" on you... Clean cache and cookies and pdf image will be back!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kimmyoii said:

That would be the 2.0 version you're seeing which is not compatible with iPad 2. Most likely if you look at the URL there is a /star at the end. I got all excited the other day when I had a similar encounter. Best way I've found to make sure I'm always going to the proper URL is to manually type it, and then save that as a bookmark.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did I read today that @comex would give some more details about the jailbreak tonight? Or did I just dream about that last night?

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Did I read today that @comex would give some more details about the jailbreak tonight? Or did I just dream about that last night?

I think he released some more info on the JB last night (4.3.3 support and armv7 devices)... Don't know anything about tonight tough...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woo it's Funday, today!
...erm where is it?

Dammit it only fathers day.. Think I'll try again next week... :p

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a rumour on a group on Facebook that claims the iPad 2 jailbreak is coming soon via jaillbreakme from comex - probably not true.

We just have to wait patiently. Rome wasn't built in a day!

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kustard said:
There's a rumour on a group on Facebook that claims the iPad 2 jailbreak is coming soon via jaillbreakme from comex - probably not true.

We just have to wait patiently. Rome wasn't built in a day!

It's coming "soon"...it's confirmed by Comex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions