What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It only takes a few seconds for the page to change, all he has to do is rename a file, upload it and poof, what you saw is now gone. Sounds like he's testing out the landing page to see how his coding is working/displayed.

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even if I do see "Jailbreakme 3.0" and a slider, I'm not going to try it until I hear an official announcement. I update websites enough to know how easy it is to "go live" with something accidentally while in the testing phase. I'd hate to mess up my favorite toy by trying to install prematurely.

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we should just wait for it, dont think so much that maybe he is just messing with us.. Comex is different from the other guy. Lol.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex is working on it and isn't messing with anyone, it's people snooping around his website and posting about it drawing conclusions. I'd just leave his site alone and wait for him to officially announce it's available.

Froznking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol he should add an add counter.. rack in the .0001 penny for every visit :p

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
you know that's 1 dollar per million views right?

0.0001x1000000=100 :)

yup, 100... pennies. i doubt they even have ads worth so little.

bringing this back to topic, i really hope they don't wait till a sunday to release this.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brrip said:

bringing this back to topic, i really hope they don't wait till a sunday to release this.

So do I... Besides, my time before the final exams is about to end... Meaning, less time to play!

So, as sooner the better...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brrip said:

It just makes me wonder now p0sixninja is doing... Has he stopped working on the jb for 4.3?

And was the original exploit from comex for 4.3 also a PDF exploit?

illustratoor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
It just makes me wonder now p0sixninja is doing... Has he stopped working on the jb for 4.3?

And was the original exploit from comex for 4.3 also a PDF exploit?

Greenpoison website/ State of the chronic has been down for the whole day.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read something somewhat interesting. The iOS 5 BETA 1 is set to expire August 4, 2011 so it'll be a while before iOS 5 is officailly released (pretty sure there will be another beta out just before BETA 1 expires). Only reason I mention this is someone was talking about just waiting for iOS 5 to come out.

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Just read something somewhat interesting. The iOS 5 BETA 1 is set to expire August 4, 2011 so it'll be a while before iOS 5 is officailly released (pretty sure there will be another beta out just before BETA 1 expires). Only reason I mention this is someone was talking about just waiting for iOS 5 to come out.

I've been reading that this iOS5b1 is one of the most stable betas ever released so there might only be one or two more betas before the official release. I just want to jailbreak my iPad2 already.. @comex says "almost ready"...

FREE MY iPAD2  @D_LA_ROC ;)

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what Musclenerd wrote me when I asked him about when might the jailbreakme be released since Comex wrote yesterday that it was "almost done" this was his response

MuscleNerd
comex's quote from yesterday about the iPad2 jailbreak readiness is as precise as you'll get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts