What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LARQ said:

As usual, my opinion for these blogs is that they are just trying to get traffic redirected to their website and make some money... Not trustworthy at all...

But thats just me, anyone is free to believe what they want to belive...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will this be true?

Breaking: JailbreakMe 3.0 iPad 2 Jailbreak Release Date Set for June 17 at 6:17:11PM GMT [Leaked Comex New Teaser Suggest iPad 2 Jailbreak Coming on 6/17/11; Has the iPad 2 Been Jailbroken for Life?]

.?

Sent from my iPad using iPF ... and Aldo waiting for i2 jailb

Yeah I dont believe it either..from what I have been told a PDF exploit cannot be "Jailbroken for life" so this is starting to look fake..but it has spread throughout twitter but fake stuff always finds a way to spread on twitter

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
**fingers crossed** hope it's tomorrow! **fingers crossed**

The irony for me is my wife got me a 64gb wifi Pad 2 for fathers day which I got two weeks ago and she snagged my 64gb iPad 1 which is jailbroken. She doesnt understand the benefits of jailbreaking and has no interest in tweaking it in any way. Me on the other hand, it's killing me because I can't do any thing mine yet.:p

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will this be true

Breaking: JailbreakMe 3.0 iPad 2 Jailbreak Release Date Set for June 18 at 6:18:11PM GMT [Leaked Comex New Teaser Suggest iPad 2 Jailbreak Coming on 6/18/11; Has the iPad 2 Been Jailbroken for Life?]

.?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is this leaked updated teaser? Went to jailbreakme.com an I don't see anything new.

Last edited:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, saw that link and scanned the QR code and it just goes to comex's twitter page where nothing new is posted. I think someone is full of poo.

wikeaj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MuscleNerd (on ifans forum) just clarified that comex did not tweet such thing. I don't know whether he is the real MN or not.

Don't any of you subscribe to comex's tweets by SMS? If you did, you would know he didn't tweet such a thing (SMS messages on your phone can't be mysteriously "deleted" like the OP claims about the tweet).

i cant quote link since i just have 1 post. but it's in the ifans thread page 4

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you read about two posts prior regarding musclenerds comments? Besides, who's gonna declare a time down to the second?

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Regardless off fake or not it's obvious the release time down to the second was to correlate to the year, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts