What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was it ever stated by comex that it was going to work on all firmwares?

I don't believe so, directly - but I think it was mentioned a few times that he was using post 4.3 firmware (?) and had requested / posted some kernel (?) data for all 4.3.x

Yeah he requested them all, 4.3.1(For wifi, verizon and at&t), 4.3.2(Wifi, at&t and Verizon) and 4.3.3(he already had the WiFi which makes me think that is the firmware he has on his iPad) verizon, and AT&T so I think it will work for all of those that way no one is left out

If so, i can finally update to 4.3.3 and make use of the iCloud beta =)

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:

How? Did not know about that...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:

How? Did not know about that...

If you are on 4.3.3 right now on your iPod/iPhone/iPad, go to the app store and then updates, you'll see a list of your previous purchase, which is a feature from iCloud beta

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im gonna stay on the safe side and not upgrade. I was lucky enough to have 4.3 on mine :p

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
If you are on 4.3.3 right now on your iPod/iPhone/iPad, go to the app store and then updates, you'll see a list of your previous purchase, which is a feature from iCloud beta

Duh *slaps face with tuna fish*

Didn't notice that until now...

Thanks for the heads up!

wikeaj

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If that link has every file on the server, where is pdf.jpg? Shouldn't be there?

No idea lol

These are very likely the exploiting PDFs used in jailbreakme 2.0 looking at the models and the ios versions.

I dont see the iPad 2 listed there at all or am I Missing something..I see the iPad 1 and the iPod touch and iphone but nothing about the iPad 2

Edit: Ok so that was for the old jailbreakme..I wonder what the new one shows..wish we could see the firmware covered

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No idea lol

These are very likely the exploiting PDFs used in jailbreakme 2.0 looking at the models and the ios versions.

I dont see the iPad 2 listed there at all or am I Missing something..I see the iPad 1 and the iPod touch and iphone but nothing about the iPad 2

Edit: Ok so that was for the old jailbreakme..I wonder what the new one shows..wish we could see the firmware covered

yes they were the old exploiting files. and the new one will show ipad2,1, or ipad2,2, or ipad2,3 for the wifi, gsm, and cdma ipad 2 versions respectively.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score

yes they were the old exploiting files. and the new one will show ipad2,1, or ipad2,2, or ipad2,3 for the wifi, gsm, and cdma ipad 2 versions respectively.

Ok so once that happens then we will know the jailbreak is ready :)

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im pretty sure before comex uploads the files he will let us know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions