What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
This is what Musclenerd wrote me when I asked him about when might the jailbreakme be released since Comex wrote yesterday that it was "almost done" this was his response

MuscleNerd
comex's quote from yesterday about the iPad2 jailbreak readiness is as precise as you'll get :)

Ok, so he shared no new info... Let's wait then.

At least I hope this will take less time that the JB for PS3... :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
illustratoor said:
Greenpoison website/ State of the chronic has been down for the whole day.

Bile has acknowledged on twitter, but not JB related apparently... just down :)

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex is working on it and isn't messing with anyone, it's people snooping around his website and posting about it drawing conclusions. I'd just leave his site alone and wait for him to officially announce it's available.

Yeah, good luck with that one.

If he was against people 'snooping' around he wouldn't have posted his teasers..

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex is working on it and isn't messing with anyone, it's people snooping around his website and posting about it drawing conclusions. I'd just leave his site alone and wait for him to officially announce it's available.

Yeah, good luck with that one.

If he was against people 'snooping' around he wouldn't have posted his teasers..

I never said he was against people snooping. They stumble across a page and interpret it how ever they want, thats when things usually mixed up.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would be ironic if they waited till the 4th of July... independence and all... hope they don't though :D

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Would be ironic if they waited till the 4th of July... independence and all... hope they don't though :D

Stop giving them ideas....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

LARQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will this be true?

Breaking: JailbreakMe 3.0 iPad 2 Jailbreak Release Date Set for June 17 at 6:17:11PM GMT [Leaked Comex New Teaser Suggest iPad 2 Jailbreak Coming on 6/17/11; Has the iPad 2 Been Jailbroken for Life?]

.?

Sent from my iPad using iPF ... and Aldo waiting for i2 jailb

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, the release date is planned at seconds? Lol

Where the info came from?

Either way, dont believe that to be true... easier that way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts