What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

wingnut1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought two last month while on holiday in the USA. a 32GB 3G+wifi and a 16GB wifi. I'll upload serial number pics later when I figure out how to do it.

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my 32GB 3G since last monday, I only wish I'd had one sooner! Will upload serial number asap. Will I get a signature addition as an 'official owner'?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will upload serial number asap. Will I get a signature addition as an 'official owner'?
We really don't need your serial number. We will take your word for it that you really do own an iPad.

You don't get a signature, you have to create your own in your Control Panel. You can add a tag line and a graphic if you want. The only reason that some of us have similar looking signature graphics is because we may have "borrowed" the graphic from someone else and modified it to meet our needs.

kyusho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my 64GB 3G about two months ago and I am still amazed about its performance and usability.
My laptop has almost been unopened since I got my pad.
Can't wait to get my hands on the Camera Connection Kit.

Pekka

Marius000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad on 28 May when was released in uk.I went to apple store on regent street london I was there at 6am number 201 in the queue. By 9am the queue was around the block :)) Is there anyone else up there which was there? :))

narly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32GB Wifi iPad - with Marware Ecovue case, Apple Keyboard, Griffin stand, and Jabra Clipper for Bluetooth connectivity between my iPad and iPhone 3Gs

Absolutely lovin it

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Wi-Fi 16GB
iPad Wi-Fi 3G 64GB

31425274.jpg

Most reactions