What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

mayo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Proud iPad 64 Gb Wi-Fi only owner since release day, April 3rd 2010 at 4:58 PM ET (that's what my receipt shows) and using it daily.

Apple259

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine for a present, and it wasn't even my birthday or anything! 16GB WiFi! And I know alot of people say that the iPad will not replace a laptop, but I used to be on my laptop all day, and now the only time I turn it on is to play graphic intense games! It really has replaced my laptop!

p&p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 64gb 3G, pre-ordered on may 18 (first day in Italy) and delivered on 26.
Bye.
p&p

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband got his iPad on 6/15/2010 from ME! I was lucky enough to get one at our local Best Buy so he didn't have to wait like I did. He is loving it like I thought he would.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received mine (16gb WiFi) on June 1 at 12:13pm. I think I had the sync started by 12:15pm!

Hussainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought mine two weeks ago, 64GB WiFi, love it very much, half of my work is done on the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts