What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

ARDOTBEE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of two ipads one 32gb wifi only since April 5th, and a 16gb 3G since April 30th 5:02 p.m.!!!

jstutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine May 7 for my 65th b'day. Love it but also have a Palm Pre with WebOS. WebOS is sooooo much better as an OS than iPhone's OS. I'm sure I'll switch when HP comes out with a WebOS tablet (slate) in Q3 or whenever. That said, I'm addicted to my iPad for the time being and for lots of reasons.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This spot is reserved for me. :)

I pre-ordered my iPad online and it should be arriving on May 28th along with my Exo Sleeve, Power Support Anti-Glare and Speck Candy Shell in black. It's like Christmas all over again.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Current owner of a 16gb wifi iPad. May upgrade to 3G by end of year. Maybe lol
Mine is the same

Except Tom, you use yours to SPAM

Note the against forum rules signature for Tom..... yes, the infamous myipadmedia virus strikes again!!!! These are like roaches....

For the 100000000000000th time, folks DO NOT fall for this...

It cost $50 to join, and old Tom here will get $34 of it. It is part of a click media rip off scam.......

We have good mods, they already removed his sig :)

Last edited:

iLuvMyMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wytchecraft.com
Ok so I pre-ordered a 16 gb then changed my order to a 32gb. Problem was mine wasn't going to ship until June 7th and today was launch day here in Australia. Lots of folk lined up and early adopters receiving their pre-orders. It was driving me nuts!

I'm sure a lot of you understand my dilemma. So I called my local Mac store here in Canberra at around 6pm in the vain hope they might still have a few left in stock.

I'm now the happy owner of a 64gb iPad :)

magrat22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine on the Canadian Apple store and the ship date was June ?? so I cancelled it and lined up with everyone else and now am the proud owner of the 64 GB 3G. L<3ve it.

Most reactions

Latest posts