What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have in your posession an iPad, we will add you to the list. Once we get the units out there we will ask you to post up a picture showing off a sticky note attached to the serial # of your unit, and we will add the "Official" owner tag to your username.

For now, this is just a reservation.

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reserved for later use.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OWNER

of 2 , Wifi 32G

and soon 64 3G

Last edited:

iMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased my 64 GB iPad on April 5th at 03:07 PM.

I just walked walked into the Apple store in Stamford CT and picked one up.

Last edited:

gpaisnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner's List

I'm 2.5 hours away from the closest Apple store. So I think the fastest way for me to get an iPad is to preorder on Friday. Unless I can pick up my preorder at the local Best Buy I'll wait to get mine from Apple.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm 2.5 hours away from the closest Apple store. So I think the fastest way for me to get an iPad is to preorder on Friday. Unless I can pick up my preorder at the local Best Buy I'll wait to get mine from Apple.

Im like 15minutes away from mine.:)

GarynDallass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple just charged my credit card

Apple just charged my credit card. I think that means they are starting the process to start shipping the Ipads. I checked my order and it still says not yet shipped. Now I have something to do besides twiddle my thumbs. A week from tomorrow my Ipad will arrive.

Most reactions