What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I have a new pet peeve. I am about to kill our dishwasher repair guy! He is here and so freaking RUDE.

He was here yesterday and swore there was nothing wrong with it. I KNOW my dishwasher and it was not filling up with water at all.

So he blamed the dial and me.

So this morning I ran it as every dish we own is dirty. And I open it and they are all still dirty!!

So I called this fool again, and he was so rude. I told him, "oh no problem, I will just call Hollis, my landlord and we can get someone else if you don't have time"

So obviously he came.

He just got finished yelling at me because he took apart the bottom of it and there was little bits of paper and whatever.

"WHERE did all this come from?" OMG. I told him: " it not your concern where it came from ~ just to fix it" He went on to make me feel like I should have taken all the parts apart and clean them!

OMG. I am so Freakin mad right now, my hands are shaking! I just went off on him and made him leave!!

I need a drink.

You sure know how to dish it out.....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Wow Gab. I attract trouble? That was nice of you.

Aw, but you do cure all our troubles......and I'm looking forwards to the next episode of your JB'ing adventures!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Aw, but you do cure all our troubles......and I'm looking forwards to the next episode of your JB'ing adventures!

The Archangel

X2

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go girl, you sock it to him! Some of those male chauvinists need to have some kickass!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Go girl, you sock it to him! Some of those male chauvinists need to have some kickass!

oi, I used to fix and service photocopiers, and i was very polite.... then again, big companies, office girls....

you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I have found/seen that the office workers have been copying lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
oi, I used to fix and service photocopiers, and i was very polite.... then again, big companies, office girls....

you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I have found/seen that the office workers have been copying lol

Let me guess? Scene from Scrooged, classic scene with photocopier and buxom blonde girl!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Let me guess? Scene from Scrooged, classic scene with photocopier and buxom blonde girl!

no comment lol

Reaction score
There is this one thing about supermarket food, which is bothering me for years now.

When buying pre-sliced food, i.e. cheese/salami/ham, etc. the food is always inserted the wrong way. When I open the package, I just want to take out the top slice, but some packaging genius decided it would be a great idea to have the pachage opening, where the slice is at the bottom, requiring the me to lift all the other slices just to take out one. Whoever came up with that idea should be imprisoned for making the life of millions of people more difficult.

Most reactions

Latest posts