What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I was at a meeting with one of our clients a couple of years back and as I looked out the window I saw two smart cars next to each other in the car park so I said (as I tend to) "oh look, someone has left their roller skates in the car park".

Now how was I to know that our client had replaced their employees big mercs with smart cars!

The Archangel

Ha ha ha! See, you can stick both feet in your mouth as well! But great story though! I also love those little cuties. I must use that story one day.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
One word: iTunes

It drives me bonkers.

In what way? I know it has it's moments but I only use that now because I thought the windows media was a pain!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
might sound strange but Steve jobs and apple, I want flash dammit! I want my flash games! lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
might sound strange but Steve jobs and apple, I want flash dammit! I want my flash games! lol

Oh, you've gone and done it now. The executive suite upstairs is ringing now with the swearword buzzer! Watch out, they are coming!

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
In what way? I know it has it's moments but I only use that now because I thought the windows media was a pain!

Because of the way it fills up any hard drive space it can find, whenever I connect one of the iPad's to it.

Local Disk C has a whooping 0 bytes free.

It is set to save everything on D, but regardless of what it's supposed to do, does it save all apps .ipa and backup files on C. Really annoying if I have to manually free C drive every time an iPad syncs.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Because of the way it fills up any hard drive space it can find, whenever I connect one of the iPad's to it.

Local Disk C has a whooping 0 bytes free.

It is set to save everything on D, but regardless of what it's supposed to do, does it save all apps .ipa and backup files on C. Really annoying if I have to manually free C drive every time an iPad syncs.

Oh my god! I thought that it was just me having that problem(duh). That's iTunes is it? Wow, you learn something everyday. I've put my iTunes onto an external hard drive to relieve the pressure but I'm down to 1.5g now. Tell me what you do relieve the pain!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I told you they would be onto us! Run, run before she catches you. Have you visited my movies old and new yet, Marie? I was kicked off another thread again so started a new thread. I'm so naughty, yes? 

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new pet peeve. I am about to kill our dishwasher repair guy! He is here and so freaking RUDE.

He was here yesterday and swore there was nothing wrong with it. I KNOW my dishwasher and it was not filling up with water at all.

So he blamed the dial and me.

So this morning I ran it as every dish we own is dirty. And I open it and they are all still dirty!!

So I called this fool again, and he was so rude. I told him, "oh no problem, I will just call Hollis, my landlord and we can get someone else if you don't have time"

So obviously he came.

He just got finished yelling at me because he took apart the bottom of it and there was little bits of paper and whatever.

"WHERE did all this come from?" OMG. I told him: " it not your concern where it came from ~ just to fix it" He went on to make me feel like I should have taken all the parts apart and clean them!

OMG. I am so Freakin mad right now, my hands are shaking! I just went off on him and made him leave!!

I need a drink.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come to the dark side, your Friday night bar!!!!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have a new pet peeve. I am about to kill our dishwasher repair guy! He is here and so freaking RUDE.

He was here yesterday and swore there was nothing wrong with it. I KNOW my dishwasher and it was not filling up with water at all.

So he blamed the dial and me.

So this morning I ran it as every dish we own is dirty. And I open it and they are all still dirty!!

So I called this fool again, and he was so rude. I told him, "oh no problem, I will just call Hollis, my landlord and we can get someone else if you don't have time"

So obviously he came.

He just got finished yelling at me because he took apart the bottom of it and there was little bits of paper and whatever.

"WHERE did all this come from?" OMG. I told him: " it not your concern where it came from ~ just to fix it" He went on to make me feel like I should have taken all the parts apart and clean them!

OMG. I am so Freakin mad right now, my hands are shaking! I just went off on him and made him leave!!

I need a drink.

Wow Marie.....if they ever invent a magnet that can attract trouble they'll name it after you.......and there I was thinking I attracted a lot!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts