What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mac OS on VMWare?

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible / worthwhile doing this to install Jailbreak?

Or should we just wait for windows version?

It's Saturday morning and I'm toey... :p

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would wait since site (the app needs to call home to work) is overloaded anyway.

mata7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you got nothing better to do i say do it, i did it and now am happy, plus when windows version come out i think will be even more overloaded

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please be careful with the subject of VMWare in relation to the jailbreak and our rules here at iPF.

In order to run an operating system in a virtualised environment you need to be fully licensed to do so. Downloading a pre-built VMWare image of OSX from the internet is almost always completely illegal. We will not support or condone any illegal activity on these forums.

I would strongly advise a little more patience. I know it's hard, but... it's legal! :D

OP
E

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep I saw your other post about this. I had just seen someone comment on this on a YouTube clip and wondered if possible without investigating the specifics / cost.

You can get a 3 day trial of VMWare Wokstation 8 but OSX I'm not sure.

I'm waiting for the initial frenzy to pass and hopefully a bug free Win version =)

mata7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i never say nothing anymore about VM work around , sorry if i break the rules it wont happen again

Most reactions