What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
seems this thread is popular 15,000 people viewing so cool We expect a big increase in member ship once ipad 2 is in users hands not only USA but world wide....... providing Apple does not change the date for International orders Regardless sone can expect short supply over coming months. Apple on the other hand is geared to manufacture 1.5 million a months providing of course that components manufactured in Japan are not delayed too long... Only time will tell

So WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW IPAD 2 MEMBERS

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lynette said:
Well my 64gig has been chilling in hong kong going on 4 th day!!!! What the heck????

Same here. I keep checking, and it continues to say it's at the Hong Kong facility. For the past three days! Really rather discouraging.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple should be making the darn thing in California, God know we need the Jobs!!!
Get the pun?

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My smart cover finally shipped. Now I'm just waiting for my iPad 2 and its dock.

Rotorhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lost in Space...Maybe

My Ipad has been cooling it's heels in the FedEx facility in Hong Kong for 4 days now along with a lot of others.

I just called FedEx and got a reasonable but not happy explaination. There appears to be MORE freight waiting to get onto those planes than there are planes. Mine, at least, will spend at LEAST one more night there....that makes 5. It MIGHT get out tomorrow night but no guarantees.

Thats the story as I heard it.

Regards
Steve

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rotorhead said:
My Ipad has been cooling it's heels in the FedEx facility in Hong Kong for 4 days now along with a lot of others.

I just called FedEx and got a reasonable but not happy explaination. There appears to be MORE freight waiting to get onto those planes than there are planes. Mine, at least, will spend at LEAST one more night there....that makes 5. It MIGHT get out tomorrow night but no guarantees.

Thats the story as I heard it.

Regards
Steve

Mine sat there for three days, but this morning the status snows as in transit from there. Not in Alaska, as others are showing this morning, but at least it's moving!

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Order date

I ordered mine through at&t on the 11th and it STILL has not been shipped out. When did the rest of you order yours that it's already in transit?

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Although my cover (which I ordered last ) has shipped. It had a backorder timeframe of 1-2 weeks, so hopefully the ipad2 will follow shortly. Not much fun having one without the other

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
I ordered march 11 at 4:18am I'm picking it up today at fedex

You lucky! I can't wait for mine to get here. I feel like I have already waited too long. But I guess patience is a virtue.

I was going to wait and order at 5 pm opening day, but got up at 7 am and ordered. I don't know what I would do f I had to wait longer than my already LONG wait time. 

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So you ordered it directly from where? apple or at&t? I ordered from at&t and at that time the wait said 14-21 days. Give me a break. I want it NOW!! LOL

anniefisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also got my shipment notice on Saturday and mine's sitting in Hong Kong chillin' with the rest of them!

Most reactions

Latest posts