What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madcapjim said:
Mine went to prepared for shipment last Sunday, and shipped on Tuesday.

Thanks for letting me know! My smart cover just changed to prepared for shipment. I ordered on opening day at 7am pst and sadly my iPad2 wont be here until the beginning of April.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is now here in tampa as of this evening. All I gotta do. Now is pick it up. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. To see when I can pick it up. The fed ex office I had them to drop it off at is open on sundays

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order Date: Mar 11, 2011 at 04:45 AM PDT
plus engraving

Prepared for Shipment....oh yeah

sanantoniotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is just hanging out in Hong Kong and doesn't seem to want to hop over to the US anytime soon. I have a delivery date of the 23rd but I am becoming more and more worried about making that considering that I have Sunday ahead of me and it also has to go through customs.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanantoniotx said:
My iPad is just hanging out in Hong Kong and doesn't seem to want to hop over to the US anytime soon. I have a delivery date of the 23rd but I am becoming more and more worried about making that considering that I have Sunday ahead of me and it also has to go through customs.

Same here. Originally had a Mar 22 delivery date, then it changed to the 23rd. Now it's been sitting in Hong Kong for more than a day. 

madcapjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanantoniotx said:

Same here. Originally had a Mar 22 delivery date, then it changed to the 23rd. Now it's been sitting in Hong Kong for more than a day. 

Going by my timeline I still think you will get it on the 23rd. Should be in Alaska Monday, then one more stop before delivery destination. Once it leaves Alaska it moves fast.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I woke up on Friday morning at 9 est and apple site said 3-5 shipping + 5-7 day free shipping. However, being a student, I wanted to save time and money: 50 dollars in tax and 20 For overnight. So I ordered from macmall.com (worst decision ever). I ordered a white 64wifi which I was supposed to receive Monday march 14 by 3pm but it's backordered and macmall has horrible customer service. I saved my priority spot so hopefully I'll receive it on the 23 or the 1. They are indefinite. Will never order from macmall again. Don't you do it either. Buy from apple with confidence. I paid 699 flat plus 16 overnight which saved me 70 total but I lost peace of mind n the buzz of bn one of the Friday march 11 buyers

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...

First post on these forums.

I ordered a 32g Wi-fi about 5:30am central time on the Friday that they went on sale.

I received my cover this past week. Just got notification this morning that my iPad2 has shipped. Supposed to get it on 3-24 (Thursday).

kennyob46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my 64g with 3g on march 11th(7 minutes after 1a.m.,when they started selling)and just received my "preparing to ship " from fedex.At the top in red letters it says fedex is running behind because of Japan disaster.Who knows when it will arrive.Even my tracking# just shows fedex be notified of shipment

After waiting almost a full week to show any signs of movement,it now shows stuck on some island in hong kong for the last 3 days.This is what I got up at 4 in the morning on the 11th for?Bs

fayres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a white 64 gig 3G on March 11 at 6:30 a.m. Eastern time. It shipped today and is scheduled to arrive Thursday 3/24. I am excited. This is my second. The old one is to my daughter.

Lionelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I ordered mine on March 12 from the Apple store online.

I ordered the 64 GB WiFi model with four accessories.

The ship date for the iPad is holding at April 14th as the delivery date.

They said that they would send items as they became available. I received the camera connector kit on March 13th. Shipped from China. Sure glad I'm not paying for shipping. :)

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
24fanatics said:
Hi all...

First post on these forums.

I ordered a 32g Wi-fi about 5:30am central time on the Friday that they went on sale.

I received my cover this past week. Just got notification this morning that my iPad2 has shipped. Supposed to get it on 3-24 (Thursday).

I got shipment notification today too, but when I looked at tracking, I see it missed the cut off, this has happened with everything I have ever happened from Apple. Oh well, at least it is on it's way, supposed to be delivered on Thursday the 24th.

4estGump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is now here in tampa as of this evening. All I gotta do. Now is pick it up. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. To see when I can pick it up. The fed ex office I had them to drop it off at is open on sundays

I'm in Tampa as well and was considering pretending to be you and picking it up for myself! Just kidding. Congrats and have fun! I hope to find one sooner than my shipment date.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Estimated delivery Mar 24, 2011 by 4:30 PM (as per the FedEx page)

Dear Tim Mayeux,
We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.
- The Apple Store
Delivers by
Mar 28, 2011

Delivers by
Mar 28, 2011

As per the apple shipping notification

Most reactions

Latest posts