What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS7: JailBreak Status Thread (Official)

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We need a list of jailbreak tweaks compatible with iOS 7, with its features listed too.

Here's a compatibility list. Most tweaks are self-explanatory by name. The latter can be seen by searching the tweak name on Cydia, Cydiaupdates.net, or simply Googling them.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere for this list! Thank you! Found out earlier that xCon caused problems, but used FakeTW instead. But was surprised at SBSettings causing me a Safe Mode crash. I wish I had this list. ICaughtU caused me to have to do a total restore, stuck in gear/Apple logo mode. THANKS! I have an iPad Air.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So is it safe to jb my wifi ipad 2 now? Can someone give the link to the latest jb method and tool from evasion?

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere for this list! Thank you! Found out earlier that xCon caused problems, but used FakeTW instead. But was surprised at SBSettings causing me a Safe Mode crash. I wish I had this list. ICaughtU caused me to have to do a total restore, stuck in gear/Apple logo mode. THANKS! I have an iPad Air.

Safe Mode should've been able to resolve your issue.

So is it safe to jb my wifi ipad 2 now? Can someone give the link to the latest jb method and tool from evasion?

Sent from my iPad 2 white 64 gb (ios 5.0.1) using iPF

Yes. How-to here. Download the utility from the website itself here. Make sure you're using 1.0.2 as it fixes the iPad 2 Wifi and Rev A models.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Yes. How-to here. Download the utility from the website itself here. Make sure you're using 1.0.2 as it fixes the iPad 2 Wifi and Rev A models.

Thank you so much..Step by step guide was really helpful!

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any tips for updating ipad2 gsm from 5.0.1 to ios 7x.Tried the DFU mode as well but giving error 3194

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So mobile substrate has been updated. Can I know use winterboard to install themes? I have been itching to use the iOS 6 theme.

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So is Evasion, Mobile substrate and all things nice ready to go, JB time yes ?

It`s in particular for an ipad2 wifi + 3g.

Kind regards.

Al.

AirPlay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So is Evasion, Mobile substrate and all things nice ready to go, JB time yes ?

It`s in particular for an ipad2 wifi + 3g.

Kind regards.

Al.

Yes but careful with untrusted repos and apps...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk JB iPad2 3G+WIFI

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just to clarify I will be updating and restoring to 7.0.4 via ITunes on Windows 7 then go to evasion and do the JB ?

Cheers.

Al.

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to clarify I will be updating and restoring to 7.0.4 via ITunes on Windows 7 then go to evasion and do the JB ?

Cheers.

Al.

Yep! Just make sure you make a backup before you upgrade. Don't want to lose anything...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts