What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Every one and welcome to the Forum!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing IPadforum.com! If you just have any problem getting started up, posting or something like that( of course not a public problem because that's why this Forum/App exists xD), you can just PM one of the Moderators of the Forum/App!

Regards,

Ali.

Last edited:

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leonando said:
hello everyone i am leo :D nice to meet u guys

Hello leonando and welcooooooooooome to the Forum! Thank you so much for using IPadforum.com! We all really appreciate it.

If you have any problem getting started up ( of course not a normal or public problem because that's why this Forum/App exists xD) you can PM one of the moderators of the Forum/App and I am sure you will know this thing really good when a Moderator guides you because they are most of the best! Or PM me.

Regards,

Ali.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
leonando said:
hello everyone i am leo :D nice to meet u guys

Hello,

Welcome to iPF.

The best way to start your membership is by reviewing the forum rules.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Navigating the iPF site is quite easy. The subject lobbies and discussion threads are clearly marked.

If you have a question relating to your iOS device, or forum function, it's best to post it in the public space rather than by way of Private Message.
That way, everyone can benefit from the answers or offered advice.

Enjoy.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

cannylass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all hubby and I have just got ipad 3 each we r so excited any advice on using them to their full potential would b fantastic

Thanks guys
Cannylass

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cannylass said:
Hi all hubby and I have just got ipad 3 each we r so excited any advice on using them to their full potential would b fantastic

Thanks guys
Cannylass

Hello cannylass and Welcoooooooooooome to the Forum!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing iPadForum.com!

My congrats to you for getting your new iPad! And I ensure you, this forum is the best place to start with!

You can find any problem that may exists in this iPad world. Have a good journey with the Forum!

Regards,

Ali.

ClintE5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What up guys! I've been wearing out my iPad 2, waiting for the iPad mini. Just ordered it today. can't wait to get my hands on it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What up guys! I've been wearing out my iPad 2, waiting for the iPad mini. Just ordered it today. can't wait to get my hands on it.

Hi Clint---let us know when you get your iPad mini! I am thinking of one also!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Keane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, am a great iPad fan and owns one iPad 1 and one iPad 2 and possibly looking to get the latest iPad Mini (as both iPads are 'dominated' by my kids most of the time..)..

Darthgratian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I go by Darthgratian. Been looking for a while. I've had 2 ipad1 (16 and 64), an ipad 2 (64) and will be getting an eBay fresh ipad 3 (64). (Too many 30 pinned stereos to switch right yet....

oouell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oui, je suis nouvelle!
J'ai lu un peu, puis je me suis lancee! Ça va, ça allait.....puis j'étais un peu perdue......

Je redeviens plus sage! Je suis en train de lire tout au sujet de debutants dans ce forum!
Esperant avoir du plaisir, et ne pas deranger les autres....

Je suis une pc girl, et ne veut pas changer, mais je peux ajouter du apple tranquilement.....
Ipod fut mon 1er jouet en 2009! Love it
Vite un iphone 3gs, je pense ! Lovet it too!
Accident ....no more iphone....tried samsung galaxy android! Hated it
Mac book 13 " ....hard to discover.....not in love
Ipad 2, puis ipad 3 ! Love it
J'attend mon iphone 5 en novembre....
Mon macbook se repose....peut etre mort, je dois le faire verirfier! Avant longtemps, j'en aurai un neuf: apple computer....
Mes pc seront toujours mes amis......a moins que je change....hi hi

J'ai deja appris beaucoup de ce forum! Merci a tous!
Suis surprise de ne pas voir plus de francophones......

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oui, je suis nouvelle!
J'ai lu un peu, puis je me suis lancee! Ça va, ça allait.....puis j'étais un peu perdue......

Je redeviens plus sage! Je suis en train de lire tout au sujet de debutants dans ce forum!
Esperant avoir du plaisir, et ne pas deranger les autres....

Je suis une pc girl, et ne veut pas changer, mais je peux ajouter du apple tranquilement.....
Ipod fut mon 1er jouet en 2009! Love it
Vite un iphone 3gs, je pense ! Lovet it too!
Accident ....no more iphone....tried samsung galaxy android! Hated it
Mac book 13 " ....hard to discover.....not in love
Ipad 2, puis ipad 3 ! Love it
J'attend mon iphone 5 en novembre....
Mon macbook se repose....peut etre mort, je dois le faire verirfier! Avant longtemps, j'en aurai un neuf: apple computer....
Mes pc seront toujours mes amis......a moins que je change....hi hi

J'ai deja appris beaucoup de ce forum! Merci a tous!
Suis surprise de ne pas voir plus de francophones......
Nous avons une section française du forum où vous pouvez discuter avec d'autres en français, mais il n'est malheureusement pas très actif :( Quoi qu'il en soit, il faut garder un oeil sur elle. N'hésitez pas à poster de nouvelles discussions à l'intérieur! J'ai suivi un peu. Bienvenue sur le forum! Vous y trouverez de nombreux amateurs iPad d'autres ici! Traducteur de Google peut être utile lorsque vous essayez de lire les messages en anglais :) N'hésitez pas à me message privé si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec le forum!
Voici la section française de iPF: French Dedicated iPad Forum

Une fois de plus nous sommes si heureux que vous nous avez rejoint!

Sincèrement,
Goofy8275, avide iPF utilisateur et le ventilateur iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts