What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

jackjordan147

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ultrasnow.eu
Hi,
It's pleasure for my that introduce myself to you. Well, I'm Jack and persuing Master's in Computer. I'm worked in Apple Inc. as sales executive. My friend referred me for join this community. And I hope this community forum provide me genuine information. I like to read and share latest information about Apple Inc. Products.

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackjordan147 said:
Hi,
It's pleasure for my that introduce myself to you. Well, I'm Jack and persuing Master's in Computer. I'm worked in Apple Inc. as sales executive. My friend referred me for join this community. And I hope this community forum provide me genuine information. I like to read and share latest information about Apple Inc. Products.

Welcome to the Forum Jackjordan147!!!! If you need any help just PM me!

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ashe_07 said:
Gud evening sir/mam im newbie here..i just want to us are you also experiencing laggy issue on iPad 3/the new iPad??and if there a way on how to solve this issues?thanks in advance

Welcome to The Forum ashe_07!!!! If you any help too, just apm me but first, you post 6 posts at least.

ashe_07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BlackGun said:
Welcome to The Forum ashe_07!!!! If you any help too, just apm me but first, you post 6 posts at least.

Sir help me on my problem..actually it is the second tym i owned ipad 3 but still same issue is im encountering..help me to fixed this sir..

ashe_07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plsss anyone there who can help me with my problem on ipad 3..laggy issue on the performance of the ipad

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ashe_07 said:
Plsss anyone there who can help me with my problem on ipad 3..laggy issue on the performance of the ipad

Please keep your inquiries to the thread you have already created, Ashe.

Alieno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm Alain, thank you for such great forum, I'm pleased to be a member , I 'm a great apple fan and I have an iPad2.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

dylanheyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m Dylan your newest forum member! It’s nice to have a forum like this where we can all chat about iPad and everything else about Apple. I am a huge fan of the company and the late Steve Jobs. I hope I can make new friends with you. I also want to learn all the cool stuff about I can do with my apple gadgets. :)

Last edited:

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alieno said:
Hello guys I'm Alain, thank you for such great forum, I'm pleased to be a member , I 'm a great apple fan and I have an iPad2.

Welcome to the Forum Alieno!!! We wish you a happy stay on the Forum. If you need any help in starting up, make sure you have 6 posts and then PM me for instructions.

Regards,

Ali.

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dylanheyne said:
Hi everyone I’m Dylan your newest forum member! It’s nice to have a forum like this where we can all chat about iPad and everything else about Apple. I am a huge fan of the company and the late Steve Jobs. I hope I can make new friends with you. I also want to learn all the cool stuff about I can do with my apple gadgets. :)

Hello dylanheyne and welcome to the Forum!!!! I wish you enjoy this Forum, and if use it from Internet, please download the iPad version so it's a lot more updated!!!! And have a good day!

Regards,

Ali.

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzanne4900 said:
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently got the 3gs and fell in love with it, so now I'm thinking I've got to have one of these new ipads. I'm going to wait until I can get a 3G version though. Gonna be envious of those get their WiFi versions first.

Hello and welcome to the Forum Suzanne4900!!! I wish you a enjoy your stay on the Forum/App. And please right your FIRST post in this topic ( if there was next time xD ). And thanks for choosing this Forum/App!!!!

Regards,

Ali.

Last edited:

susie64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just joined I need some help with spam file. How do I check my spam file?

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grumps333 said:
Hi, just joined...just got ipad 3 and looking to use it in my job as a musician.

Rgds-grumps333

Welcome to the Forum grumps333!!! We hope you to enjoy your stay! And thanks for choosing IPadForum.com .

Regards,

Ali.

Most reactions

Latest posts