What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Katilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I first had old iBook, then switched to iMac desktop when HP windows one died!

Then got white Macbook second hand off eBay just to chat in bed cos found spaced keyboard easier to use.

Then got iPad to use with Proloquo2go as communication aid. I'm thinking of iPhone 4 now they can be paired with Bluetooth keyboard for sending texts as I want something pocket size as phone and need the vibrating alert for incoming texts.

Kati

Sent from my iPad :ipad-keyboard:

postal 1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mike. Im living in mid Missouri. I can't wait to get mine,(ships june 18). Learning all i can here before it comes. The book, Missing manual for Ipad just came out. I wanted to get it on the Ipad, but couldn't wait anymore. Seems very good, covers about all things. Thanks for all the information here.

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you publishing such an informative and easy use site.

Dana

tluv00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of Apple but I won an iPad and figured what the hell. So far it seems alright but I hate having to pay for functionality that I would normally get from a much cheaper netbook (attachments on emails is a pain, need to pay for any app worth a darn etc). I can see it as something I would use at home more often than for business but who cares? It was free.

Jawbone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brand new here

Have an I phone and a I pad which love all of it..
Trying to get it all figured out however is another thing!

Right now I'm happy to be around folks I can assist possibly and get some in return..
Anyways....I'm happy to have found this Forum..

Thanks in advance
Jawbone

Jawbone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To jump right in with my main gripe, is NOT being able to open my videos in my mail!
No problem if it's ONLY you tube, but other than those, forget it
Helllllp...
Thanks again
Jawbone

bellemerchant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New and searching for other Ipad users available today for a 2 hour paid interview

Hi There,
Searching for people who own Ipads and willing to sit down for a 90 minute interview with their IPads. Its a paid interview, if interested please contact me and I shall give you more details.

enuhski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm a happy iPad wifi owner (16GB) and I'm very happy to meet all of you. :)

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi folks, I will be a iPad WiFi 64GB owner on or about 1 Jul. I have 16 apps downloaded and ready to sync with the iPad. Also have a cover ordered. I plan to mostly use my iPad to display photos and videos. I use my big Windows desktop for everything else. I have been using computers since 1960 from MainFrames to Minis to Micros to PCs to Macs to handheld whatever. Including the Newton [how many Mac folks remember the Newton?
Cheers

Ljcarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi fellow pad junkies, just a quick hello, can't put this thing down.

Roundplay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gomuvn.com
iPad - device from the future

Hello from Seattle!
We're a two iPad household. One wifi, one 3G.
Took the 3G on a recent trip to NYC. It was indispensable. The laptop slept in the suitcase, and the mobile phones map functions rarely got used.
Searching for subways, buses, restaurants. Emailing, websurfing. The iPad form factor rocks!

p&p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I've got a 64GB 3G. I've an iMac 24 inches, and I'm waiting to buy an I phone 4G.

I'm italian.

Bye.

p&p

Kilted_Scot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. Just bought my new Ipad at airport duty free. Set it up in France, which is not where I live. I think my Ipad thinks I am French now as all the I Store links automatically are in French! Don't have an I Phone, but use a Blackberry. Good to be here and look forward to some help and discussion, especially how to renounce my Frenchness

Mazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I have owned my iPad for a week and love it. I have even taken to playing games ... A complete change of direction for me!

Most reactions

Latest posts