What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

JHAC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I too am new to this forum. How does one initiate a new thread if a topic has not been addressed? Thanks!

mmehl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,
just registered and am still looking around with wide eyes... I appear to be one of the few, who is not yet in possession of an ipad, but I hope to change that soon :) I'm looking forward to get to explore this community in more depth!

rory.reilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Rory I'm twelve and recently bought an iPad. I was looking for an upgrade for my second gen iPod touch and the new iPad 2 had come out. I saw a sign saying "Original iPad for €299" I couldn't pass that up as it wasn't much more than a 32 gig touch

trekkfugl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
newbie from Cambodia

Hi - from Cambodia - where I work during the week to help others and during the week end to help myself getting organised on my brand new iPad2. Realising that I was quite stupid to start with a brand new appleid - as all I have on my old iPod / old appleid may be lost. I hope not - and trust I can make new friends here to give some really good advice. Rgds, :eek:

FCarey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aloha from Maui! Picked up the iPad on my way to the airport from MacNet, our Apple reseller here in Maui.
I have been touching, flicking, etc. for the past four days...
I have some questions re iPad and my TV...
I have a Netflix account - can I stream from the iPad to my TV?
What cable should I buy for this to work easily?
Anything else you can tell me - most annoying thing I have found is the screen suddenly will get REALLY LARGE, and I had to go to Google on my iMac to find the solution, which was a 3-finger tap twice - who would ever know??
Instruction manuals (I downloaded 3 from iBooks) have NOT been very helpful, so I am relying on you guys to help me...'
thanks for this website...
francesca

chai ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone. my name is chai....I'm from Cambodia. got two iPad 2 64gb wifi model about a month ago. one for my sister and myself. love the site.

shedrivesfast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

New to site. iPad 2 64 GB. I have the iPhone and MacBook. Oddly I work for Microsoft.

shotworldwide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there ...

Hi there, this is my first post :)

Edited by moderator - links to personal websites not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

becva7468

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there from Brighton, England. I've had my eyepud for nearly 3 months now and I'm just curious as to just what it's capabilities are. I am disabled but do a lot of voluntary work and I've just started taking it into meetings with me and finding it incredibly useful ( well, just not having to carry around a ream of paper helps). Very glad I found this app and looking forward to finding out more :)

All for one and one for all!

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from the High Plains

Hello. I'm a "semi-retired" pro photographer living on a remote cattle ranch. I've been a Macster since '84 and an iPad-er for one week.

I'm looking forward to learning about this fascinating little device. My justification for buying it was that I wanted a really small, but capable, take-along when I travel. I wanted to be able to download photos to it and then transfer them to a larger computer when I got back to home base. Seems simple (and is with my laptops) but may have some bumps in the road.

I also write and liked the idea of a super-light tool for that as well. Pages and Keynote are two of my mainstay programs and I am hoping that going back and forth between the iPad and the home computers in these programs won't be a major hassle.

In my almost 30 years with Macs I have never (knock on wood!) run into a problem I couldn't solve myself with some patience and help from on-line savants. I hope the same will apply to my new little friend.

I'm looking forward to being a member here and maybe, eventually, making a contribution or two.

Thanks for having me.

mike1941

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from a Newbee - question

Hi and greetings to everybody.
I'm brandnew and just stepping in, pls excuse all beginners' errors !
I'm living in the Koblenz vicinity, Germany.
I've been having my IPad 1 (Windows) just for a couple of weeks and I'm not quite familiar with it. The problem I'm currently trying to solve is to link a webcam via bluetooth, so that you can video-skype avtively.
Skyping without video works ok, can also see the partner.

Would appreciate friendly hints !
Thanks a lot,
Mike

maddog25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Im maddog live in the uk work in the US,
I have had every iphone that has been out and just bought the ipad 2.

Hope you are all doing good!

Most reactions

Latest posts