What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Ciel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New here as well

I'm new at this forum, enjoying my iPad 3G 32GB since 2 months. I'm from Holland, and an Apple-fan since the nineties. I just bought the Skyfire-app, as I really want to be able to view flashmovies on my Ipad... But so far I'm very desappointed. Any forumuser who has better results?

sampriddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to iPads!!!

Hi, I'm new to this site. Found some things that may interest newbies that havent operated an iPad before. Gotta post a couple more posts before I can put the link in here though....site rules:)

iKarnt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.adapt.com.au
Howdy! My name is iKarnt and I love the iPad, can assist other members with good tips and tricks to make your iPad experience awesome.
Blue mountains
Australia.

lnwalk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Arizona. Only had my iPad for 5 days and have already banged my head against the wall. The iPad user guide isn't very helpful. Everything I learned about problems has been from this forum site, so I decided to register and join the fun. I am having a problem with being able to page forward in the app store. I have the 32gb wi-fi model. I thought the 3g was too exspensive and besides I didn't want to give AT&T anymore money.

Mini1day

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Mini1day here, just joined this forum today. Got my iPad day 2 of its arrival here in Canda, last year. So almost a year later, there hasn't been ONE day that i have'nt used it. Very, very useful.

dj.cicho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPadomaniacs!
16gb 3G is coming to me and I hope to use it everyday in many tasks.
My English is quite poor so be gently, please ;-)
Looking forward to be more active on the forum.

Regards
Piotr/Pete

Most reactions

Latest posts