What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi if you are using tapatalk to view this, on the left hand side at the top is a square with a pen. That should help you.

Marc999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all from Ontario,Canada.

I'm interested in purchasing a new larger sized tablet.
I currently own a Nexus 7 (2013 ) 7" tablet and am quite happy with it, but I would love a larger (9.7+) sized screen to enjoy some Netflix binging and easier reading of websites.

Although I'm used to the Android world, I'm not pleased with the current offering from various OEMs with their questionable O/S update policies, or quality control in general.
So, I'm open to learning a new O/S and most importantly, something reliable, since I tend to hold onto my electronics for quite awhile.

The last Apple product I owned (still have tucked away) is an Ipod 80Gb (video). It was fantastic for music and viewing movies on it's tiny screen (when other options weren't available).

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Marc, Welcome to the Forum! You might be interested in either the iPad Pro 9.7” or the 12.9”, which are Apple's most advanced iPads. They are available in a variety of finishes and a range
of GB storage. Apple's website has all the details and we will always happily answer any queries.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums from a fellow Canadian, Marc999! If you can afford them, the two sizes of iPad Pro are the most up to date iPad models. In addition, if you can remember the Apple ID and password you used with your old iPod video you'll have still have access to any iTunes music and videos you may have purchased at the time and will be able to download them again for free.

Most reactions