What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings dear moderators and members, thank you for having me on this wonderful and knowledge filled forum...

Currently still on my first ever 64mb IPad from May 2011 and looking to move into the full size IPad Pro ASAP as an overdue upgrade- I look forward to learning much from all of you to maximize its capabilities.

Coming from a healthcare background, I'm the leisure user that has been using the iPad at home and on the road during business/leisure travels 99.9% of the time with PC use only as needed for work.

Hoping I can also convince the miss to move her into the Pro 9.7" from her mini 2 as well...but it will be a tough sale as she's convinced on the compact size etc.

Cheers and thank you
Welcome to iPad Forums, @hk91308!

NGC3603

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPadForums.net community prides itself on being a friendly community geared towards learning all we can about the Apple iPad. To do this we like to promote a positive and professional atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions.

The only dumb question is the one unasked, so even if you are at the very beginner level you will find that we are here to assist and share knowledge together.

Please start an introduction thread in this section by clicking the "New Thread" button which looks like this:

We've made the above links automatically for your assistance to make it easier to get your first thread started.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for example:

• Why are you interested in the iPad?
    • What are your hobbies?
    • What other gadgets are you using?

This will help us to better answer your questions as we will have a rough gauge as to your knowledge level.

Thanks for participating and we hope to see you back on the site on a regular basis!

NGC3603

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from South Dakota. Retired and loving it. I'm Interested in iPad so maybe my blind cousin can listen to baseball games on MLB.tv. Not sure if he can master logging in and scrolling for games.

NGC3603

island par

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

Island par from the Philippines, I joined so I can maximize the use of this device! Hope to learn from you all.

zohaali146

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am zoha Ali and i have been writing about ios and mac related reviews and tutorials for a website i.e. yet to be live but it made me love iOS devices and I have gained interest in iPad too. Just wanna chit chat a bit and gain knowledge about iPad. Also i will appreciate if someone could share the forum rules thread with me or could summarize the basic rules. I don't wanna break any rules intentionally or unintentionally.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I am zoha Ali and i have been writing about ios and mac related reviews and tutorials for a website i.e. yet to be live but it made me love iOS devices and I have gained interest in iPad too. Just wanna chit chat a bit and gain knowledge about iPad. Also i will appreciate if someone could share the forum rules thread with me or could summarize the basic rules. I don't wanna break any rules intentionally or unintentionally.
Welcome to iPad Forums, zohaali!

You'll find the forum rules by using the link in my signature.

Stanlet badger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPadForums.net community prides itself on being a friendly community geared towards learning all we can about the Apple iPad. To do this we like to promote a positive and professional atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions.

The only dumb question is the one unasked, so even if you are at the very beginner level you will find that we are here to assist and share knowledge together.

Please start an introduction thread in this section by clicking the "New Thread" button which looks like this:

We've made the above links automatically for your assistance to make it easier to get your first thread started.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for example:

• Why are you interested in the iPad?
    • What are your hobbies?
    • What other gadgets are you using?

This will help us to better answer your questions as we will have a rough gauge as to your knowledge level.

Thanks for participating and we hope to see you back on the site on a regular basis!
Thank you for this. I was trying to post a new thread but could not find out how to post. I clicked on the links in the thread above and got a new window that said safari cannot open this link. I wonder if this is linked to my real issue of why I cannot see the text of my emails. Help on posting or both would be gratefully received.

Most reactions