What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

moosquared

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from California! :)
Just ordered my first iPad a few days ago and can't wait for it to arrive.
20 days more to go!!

AndyH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Just got myself an iPod2 and loving it.. Wanted to join up to learn more about the device and try to get an answers to questions, as well as helping out if at all possible.

Regards
Andy

Joan Hall Hovey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.joanhallhovey.com
Booklover/writer

Hi everyone, I am a writer of suspense novels, and like most of you an avid reader. I do have a Kindle but not an Ipad yet. Although I'm thinking of it. My daughter and her husband each have one and it looks pretty neat. I live in New Brunswick Canada, in a modest home overlooking the beautiful Kennebecasis River. Looking forward to meeting you all.
:)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joan Hall Hovey said:
Hi everyone, I am a writer of suspense novels, and like most of you an avid reader. I do have a Kindle but not an Ipad yet. Although I'm thinking of it. My daughter and her husband each have one and it looks pretty neat. I live in New Brunswick Canada, in a modest home overlooking the beautiful Kennebecasis River. Looking forward to meeting you all.
:)

That's useful.....there are quite a few threads on here which read like suspense novels, maybe you can help with some of the endings!

The Archangel

Graham Taylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just joined ipadforums and hoping to use it a means to learn more and solve any problems. I have bought a 32GB WiFi iPad to supplement my MacBook Pro. I decided not to get the 3G version which would mean I would need to purchase another data/phone plan. I am normally within WiFi range and if not I am hoping to 'tether' my iPad to an iPhone 4 which is next on my shopping (to replace my existing mobile phone).

cooperfam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another Newbie...only had mine a week.

Hi.

My name is Jan and I am a new I Pad owner. I love my laptop but my husband thought I might like an I pad as it is so much more portable and modern.

My son had had one for a while, but woudn't you know it....the moment he left the country for a few days....I have found a problem!!:)

Hopefully will find the answer after a trawl on this site. Fingers crossed!

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am becoming old here now but I still need this introduction. I am Akintomide from Lagos, Nigeria but reside in Erith UK some of the time. I am retired but definitely not tired. I bought my iPad in January this year and I have been using it for almost everything. I am enjoying this forum as it has helped in broadening my outlook as to the use of iPad. I will be writing from Lagos Nigeria, Erith UK, Chatham Kent UK and anywhere in the world where my ipad can get connection to the Internet.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

I'm fairly new. When I first found this site, I posted directly in the iPad2 section as I'd just purchased it via the online store.

Just found this thread, so wanted to officially say hello and thank you for the help you've already so generously given to me.

My iPad2 arrived last Thursday (4/21) and I'm learning new stuff every time I open the cover. So much fun!

Best Regards,

Deb

mikescott1976

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello

Just got the Ipad 2 this month (April). Don't know to much about them. Here to see if I can learn what it can do.

Poodlecrazy4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad the end of March. Love it. Just wish apple would have an app for text messaging.

Most reactions

Latest posts