What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Gmmech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up my 32 gb air yesterday. First ipad, I've been on an android tablet for over a year and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Gmmech... I hope you enjoy your new "toy"....

I got my iPad air Fri. and I love it!!!
images

dungtruong88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, just got ipad air for my youtube channel and this changed my mind completely, anyway i'm 24 yo male working full time as RN, and full time DNP student. I'm extremely busy but i make time to enjoy all kinds of food and youtube. EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, just got ipad air for my youtube channel and this changed my mind completely, anyway i'm 24 yo male working full time as RN, and full time DNP student. I'm extremely busy but i make time to enjoy all kinds of food and youtube. EDIT

Glad you joined us ~ ~ Welcome to the forum! :)

We edited your post to remove your YouTube channel. Please take a moment to review the forum rules regarding self-promoting and advertising.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

midsister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to the forum. I get email saying to post, but can't find where to post a question? I had my last Ipad for three years, bought the latest version from Sprint two weeks ago, unfortunately not knowing the Ipad Air was coming out two weeks later.
I have a question. This Ipad runs very hot to the touch in the back. I have it in the Zagg keyboard case. I had it last week in my old case and it was still Very hot to the touch in the back! Should I return it?

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to the forum. I get email saying to post, but can't find where to post a question? I had my last Ipad for three years, bought the latest version from Sprint two weeks ago, unfortunately not knowing the Ipad Air was coming out two weeks later.
I have a question. This Ipad runs very hot to the touch in the back. I have it in the Zagg keyboard case. I had it last week in my old case and it was still Very hot to the touch in the back! Should I return it?

I answered your question in your thread, in case you haven't looked at it yet.

jimmy258

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new guy

Hi, everyone! I'm Jimmy. A iPad user as you. :) First time come here. Glad to share with all of you.

SnapTap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys...Greetings from SnapTap..the iPad lover and technology enthusiast..:eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts