What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

WomanofGod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Thursday to all. Am new to all of iPad accessories and pretty much a dinosaur when it comes to computers and all other like gadgets. But I'm having a good time learning. Hope you all have a blessed day.

ed229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am ed229.

I am trying to configure facetime without success because I do not have the option to choose my location. I start by signing on with my apple ID and password and am asked to choose my region/location but the location is blank which makes it impossible for me to proceed.
I use iPad 3 IOS 5.1.1 and I live in Lagos, Nigeria in Africa. Please help me

Last edited:

ohrlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, ohrlee here from philippines i got my new 64G ipad3 last september. i just wanted to convert some video into my Ipad as HD movie.. anyone can recommend the best converter application? thanks.

jackjordan147

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ultrasnow.eu
Hi, I'm from Ohio. I like to spend most of the time with my iPad 2. Today I join this community and like to use it's iPad apps thread. Hope it provide me latest and useful apps for my iPad 2.

Cheers!!!!!

Ranger89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is a test post. How can I upload a JPG file to my profile?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ranger89 said:
Hello everyone. This is a test post. How can I upload a JPG file to my profile?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Do you have the Forum app? Much easier from there....just press on your avatar and you will be given an option box.....do you have the photo saved in your camera roll?

Just press from Library and then select your photo and it will load. Hope this helps.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ed229 said:
Hi everyone, I am ed229.

I am trying to configure facetime without success because I do not have the option to choose my location. I start by signing on with my apple ID and password and am asked to choose my region/location but the location is blank which makes it impossible for me to proceed.
I use iPad 3 IOS 5.1.1 and I live in Lagos, Nigeria in Africa. Please help me

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I wasn't aware that it asks for location in the Facetime settings, is this where you are doing it? Go to Settings - General - Date and Time and you can input your time zone here. Also in International you can input your region. Does this help at all?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Ali, I am 13 years old(same as limit xD), I live in Riyadh,KSA , I got my iPad 2 months ago, I am in grade 8, my favorite sports are Swimming, parkour, American football and soccer(all are in real life). I really apreciate the man(or boy xD just kidding) who created this site and app for us. It's one of the most helpful app and site that help people to get started in IPad world and also for the ones who have problems. So, hi guys.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Ali, I am 13 years old(same as limit xD), I live in Riyadh,KSA , I got my iPad 2 months ago, I am in grade 8, my favorite sports are Swimming, parkour, American football and soccer(all are in real life). I really apreciate the man(or boy xD just kidding) who created this site and app for us. It's one of the most helpful app and site that help people to get started in IPad world and also for the ones who have problems. So, hi guys.
Hello, welcome to the forum!

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Hello, welcome to the forum!

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

Thanks for welcoming me in this app. I even realized that not all people get welcomed. Thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BlackGun said:
Thanks for welcoming me in this app. I even realized that not all people get welcomed. Thanks

We do try to welcome everyone.......And all are welcome! Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts