What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news?

Afide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, this thread is redundant. Everytime i look, they saying this week or this weekend. They said thwt last time i checked a couple weeks back..lmfao. Dont get ur hopes up for nuthin, with these jailbrakes, Believe it when u see it. Not everytime someone comes in. Its kinda funny reading. Im sure its coming, but in due time. Not discrediting the OP, im just saying....lol

If you follow the team's twitters, you will see that it is (most likely) a matter of days if anything. (hopefully)

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, this thread is redundant. Everytime i look, they saying this week or this weekend. They said thwt last time i checked a couple weeks back..lmfao. Dont get ur hopes up for nuthin, with these jailbrakes, Believe it when u see it. Not everytime someone comes in. Its kinda funny reading. Im sure its coming, but in due time. Not discrediting the OP, im just saying....lol

If you follow the team's twitters, you will see that it is (most likely) a matter of days if anything. (hopefully)

Things hint to it's release all the time. Scroll back a few pages and they'll be making speculations on the basis of what the dev team said too. The most plausible thing to do here is to keep your opinions to yourself as not to get anyone's hopes up unfairly.

Afide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Things hint to it's release all the time. Scroll back a few pages and they'll be making speculations on the basis of what the dev team said too. The most plausible thing to do here is to keep your opinions to yourself as not to get anyone's hopes up unfairly.

This thread is only a little more than a week old?... and I've been following it the whole time. We should see a release within days, check their twitters.

Last edited:

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This thread is only a little more than a week old?... and I've been following it the whole time. We should see a release within days, check their twitters.

If it comes out within the week I shall hereby refer to you and all other believes in this thread as King <USERNAME>

I kid you not :p

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If it comes out within the week I shall hereby refer to you and all other believes in this thread as King <USERNAME>

I kid you not :p

Im with u on this one, Macmee..lmao. Only 4 more days till the week is up..lol

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack. I'm running 3.2.1. Been jb'en since that release. Kind of lost track with the jailbreaks, and now im confused. Can I use this jb in my current state when it releases?

Cork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You already have JB, so this will not be of any use to you until you upgrade to a newer iOS version. And there is no reason to go to 3.2.2, for instance -- I suspect all it did was patch the hole in 3.2.1 that allowed JB.

It might be useful, though, should you choose to run 4.2 Beta 2

Afide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You already have JB, so this will not be of any use to you until you upgrade to a newer iOS version. And there is no reason to go to 3.2.2, for instance -- I suspect all it did was patch the hole in 3.2.1 that allowed JB.

It might be useful, though, should you choose to run 4.2 Beta 2

You are correct, the only thing that 3.2.2 did was patch the pdf exploit being used to jailbreak 3.2.1 and previous.

OP
Gamingipad

Gamingipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the latest news from the jailbreak..

I,let you guys guess but right know I really think its gonna be released this friday/weekend

I will post here frist when the jailbreak drops

Cheers

GreenPois0n Jailbreak FULL REVIEW

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is becoming an every weekend thing now.... "coming this weekend!" lol

I hope it does come THIS time! :)

Michael

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope it JB's 4.2 beta 2 because now I don't think I wanna roll back to 3.2.2... I FINALLY have all my apps organized in folders. Really like that there is no 12 app limit per folder like on my iPhone running 4.0.1.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is becoming an every weekend thing now.... "coming this weekend!" lol

I hope it does come THIS time! :)

Michael

I know, it honestly makes me laugh everytime i see it. I will be optimistic about it though. ;)

Most reactions