What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Answer question with a question

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
But without cheating, can anyone actually remember what the thread was originally about??:confused:

Tim

I thought it was exactly the title it was named for. A game whereby you answer the previous person with a question, or have I got that wrong as well.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh - no - by bringing up that point I may have accidentally **revived the thread*** - let's keep quiet and maybe the Admin guys won't notice and fire me.....:(

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Oh - no - by bringing up that point I may have accidentally **revived the thread*** - let's keep quiet and maybe the Admin guys won't notice and fire me.....:(

Tim

Do you think they will?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Gonna drop the ax, Tim?

I think this is where I made the mistake of thinking you wished to close the thread. Were you talking of serial killers here or something else?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh! It was Tim ~ not me ~ It was a joke, Hayley. Come on, work with me here.;)

I've become a tad sensitive of late, thinking people hate me. DUMI is snapping at me, I'm becoming paranoid. Nobody loves me anymore. I still love talking to you though. We still friends? I have to be honest with you though, I do have an Assegai in my attic. It is an African spear with leather, feathers and beads on it, quite deadly in the wrong hands but rather beautiful to behold.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
322d9c48-1.png

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I've saved that picture to my BFF photo folder. Thanks, I think we are all in need of a hug now and again. I give you one right back! 

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We were supposed to be answering questions with questions. So why do we want to close this thread? Is the thread getting too long? Or have we exhausted all the available questions?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts