What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Answer question with a question

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
That was what was worrying me. :(

Tim

Well you can view maturity in various ways, in cheese it normally means it smells worse.........I'm certain that's not the case though?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Wow! That took me a while to read! I think you guys do a brilliant job especially dealing with our weird sense of humour. I'm so proud to be one of your members, I've had a few ups and downs but I find it useful, fun, happy, friendly, family orientated.  I've been to a few of the apple forums and the language on their sites can be horrendous. . Please keep up the good work and I love this IPF.

Hayley from sunny, windy Somerset UK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Okay, I love cheese and as you all know, we have cheddar and other Somerset varieties but my Somerset Farmer hubby says that it is very strong so I would probably not like it as I'm more mild in my tastes but it certainly looks nice. Staying with the thread, Tim, what do you put with your Stinking Bishop?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Okay, I love cheese and as you all know, we have cheddar and other Somerset varieties but my Somerset Farmer hubby says that it is very strong so I would probably not like it as I'm more mild in my tastes but it certainly looks nice. Staying with the thread, Tim, what do you put with your Stinking Bishop?

First of all, it's quite difficult to get hold of. I can only buy it on-line normally, but recently a deli in Union Square in Aberdeen started stocking it. I'm not very sophisticated in my tastes so I have it with a regular cracker and some Cornish unsalted butter. Oh - and a few glasses of red wine.....

Tim

Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Is that the criteria this forum uses? If so, I have hope after all, especially the following:

"Do they get angry easily? ... If you answered yes to those questions, then you might have found a mature member who’d make a good moderator."

It must be important for moderators to regularly loose their temper. Perhaps to intimidate new members and ensure they stay in line?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
First of all, it's quite difficult to get hold of. I can only buy it on-line normally, but recently a deli in Union Square in Aberdeen started stocking it. I'm not very sophisticated in my tastes so I have it with a regular cracker and some Cornish unsalted butter. Oh - and a few glasses of red wine.....

Tim

Now I've got to raid the fridge.......I just love cheese......maybe I need some counselling?

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Is that the criteria this forum uses? If so, I have hope after all, especially the following:

"Do they get angry easily? ... If you answered yes to those questions, then you might have found a mature member who’d make a good moderator."

It must be important for moderators to regularly loose their temper. Perhaps to intimidate new members and ensure they stay in line?

I don't know what criterea iPad Forum uses to select moderators - certainly none of these don't apply to me; I suspect they mistook me for someone else and I omitted to tell them about their mistake....:(

But they'll find out soon enough.....:D

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

I like Apricot and Stilton/Wensleydale, cranberry, oh all right all of them with fruit/ onion with all crackers. I love Cornish food, we try and go there every year for our holidays, cream teas, Cornish Pastie, Cornish Ice Cream, Cornish Clotted cream and strawberries.... Hungry now! What is your favourite holiday destination?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:

I'm afraid I will never be a moderator as I don't know enough of the inner workings of the iPad to be of use to members but I'm sure my humour would be useful to them but Sweet P provides that already so I'll just keep the moderators on their toes and keep them occupied.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I were married many years ago in Cornwall - in Tintagel - and I'd love to go back there one day. Usually we holiday on the West Coast of Scotland if it's pure holiday, or wherever my work takes me, if it's a working holiday.

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Now I've got to raid the fridge.......I just love cheese......maybe I need some counselling?

The Archangel

No, definitely not! I adore cheese, it's yummy, fantastic and by the way it goes very well with all wine, Tim! Counselling for cheese lovers, hmmm, nope, no way Jose.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
My wife and I were married many years ago in Cornwall - in Tintagel - and I'd love to go back there one day. Usually we holiday on the West Coast of Scotland if it's pure holiday, or wherever my work takes me, if it's a working holiday.

Tim

We went there on our honeymoon! Wow, small world, we got married 1990 and had a big church wedding with 300 guests but had a week in a tent for our honeymoon( ran out of money) and I forgot that 4pm in the afternoon is still hot enough to get burnt! If I could retire there?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I'm afraid I will never be a moderator as I don't know enough of the inner workings of the iPad to be of use to members but I'm sure my humour would be useful to them but Sweet P provides that already so I'll just keep the moderators on their toes and keep them occupied.

How about moderating a cheese forum?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts