What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Answer question with a question

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I've become a tad sensitive of late, thinking people hate me. DUMI is snapping at me, I'm becoming paranoid. Nobody loves me anymore.

Don't you snap at things that catch your curiosity?

Btw. not mine :(

Attachments

• image-3602053825.png
    image-3602053825.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 163

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh! It was Tim ~ not me ~ It was a joke, Hayley. Come on, work with me here.;)

I've become a tad sensitive of late, thinking people hate me. DUMI is snapping at me, I'm becoming paranoid. Nobody loves me anymore. I still love talking to you though. We still friends? I have to be honest with you though, I do have an Assegai in my attic. It is an African spear with leather, feathers and beads on it, quite deadly in the wrong hands but rather beautiful to behold.

I know my students hate me...at the end of my last lecture course I was expecting a load of students to stop by to ask me questions but I'd seen none. So, when I next met them, I asked them, "Why have none of you come to see me with questions about the course?" There was a deadly silence before one brave student put up his hand, "Sir", he said. "You do have a tendancy to talk too much. Last week I knocked on your door to simply ask you the time as my watch had broken and you invited me in and lectured me on digital signal processing for over an hour!"

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I know my students hate me...at the end of my last lecture course I was expecting a load of students to stop by to ask me questions but I'd seen none. So, when I next met them, I asked them, "Why have none of you come to see me with questions about the course?" There was a deadly silence before one brave student put up his hand, "Sir", he said. "You do have a tendancy to talk too much. Last week I knocked on your door to simply ask you the time as my watch had broken and you invited me in and lectured me on digital signal processing for over an hour!"

Tim

Oh that is too funny! Tim the chatty one! I have teachers just like that at my school. Unfortunately, my kids go to my secondary school as well and I have to avoid the ones that I know will have something to say about my kids latest piece of work. It's a nightmare being a parent and a staff member at the same school. Parents evening is hell as well, and the kids are good but a tad lazy.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why did lots of posts appeared just after my last post? (also as a note of long threads :( ).

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Attachments

• image-1258476221.png
    image-1258476221.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 172
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Why did lots of posts appeared just after my last post? (also as a note of long threads :( ).

Posts have an exact time stamp including seconds, except that only shows the hour and minute the post was submitted. But let's say you submit a post at 13:57:03, than there are still 57 seconds left for someone else posting a post, which has the same time stamp (13:57), but their post will appear after your's, or on top depending on the browsing settings. All submitted posts are organized by time, so if your post is below, it just means you submitted the post earlier than someone else.

Let me know, if this was unclear.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Posts have an exact time stamp including seconds, except that only shows the hour and minute the post was submitted. But let's say you submit a post at 13:57:03, than there are still 57 seconds left for someone else posting a post, which has the same time stamp (13:57), but their post will appear after your's, or on top depending on the browsing settings. All submitted posts are organized by time, so if your post is below, it just means you submitted the post earlier than someone else.

Let me know, if this was unclear.

I meant a whole conversation just appeared after my 2nd last post.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmmm anything that doesnt have choc chips in it plz have any of that?=)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
David79 said:
hmmm anything that doesnt have choc chips in it plz have any of that?=)

How about raspberry ripple or caramel crunch?

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mmm raspberry ripple sound good, thank you =) is everyone else going to want some?

Most reactions

Latest posts