What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Answer question with a question

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
How about moderating a cheese forum?

The Archangel

Did you not read my previous, I would be hopelessly off topic and they would sack me within a week but yes, a cheese forum would be good.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
How about moderating a cheese forum?

The Archangel

Did you not read my previous, I would be hopelessly off topic and they would sack me within a week but yes, a cheese forum would be good.

Sounds like a topic for a new thread in Anything Goes - and then we could finally close this thread.

(Marie - we've nearly done it, we've nearly got them away from this thread, let's keep our fingers crossed)

Tim

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

Oh, indeed. There is one called Reypenaer, an old Gouda. Tastes delicious. But the only place I find that one is on the Amsterdam airport, so my supplies are limited :(

Perhaps we should start a cheese thread, and where to buy them.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Sounds like a topic for a new thread in Anything Goes - and then we could finally close this thread.

(Marie - we've nearly done it, we've nearly got them away from this thread, let's keep our fingers crossed)

Tim

You'll have to prize my cold dead fingers from the doorway to this thread first......I think?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Food? I am so hungry. I have pizza at home.:)

Yummy, Sweet P, by the way, you can close this thread now, I've started a food thread so please give us some of your Sacramento food suggestions. Please?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We're just trying to lever your fingers off it and drag you away kicking and screaming - and maybe it will die a natural death. I'm against putting things down...it's cruel...yes, I know, it's getting old and maybe it's kind to be cruel - or is it 'cruel to be kind'??

By the way, I wonder what the longest thread is in the history of iPad Forums? This one must be a contender. I'm sure the Admin guys know...let's ask Marie to get in the elevator and go up to the Exec Suite in the penthouse.

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
We're just trying to lever your fingers off it and drag you away kicking and screaming - and maybe it will die a natural death. I'm against putting things down...it's cruel...yes, I know, it's getting old and maybe it's kind to be cruel - or is it 'cruel to be kind'??

By the way, I wonder what the longest thread is in the history of iPad Forums? This one must be a contender. I'm sure the Admin guys know...let's ask Marie to get in the elevator and go up to the Exec Suite in the penthouse.

Tim

I'm all for euthanasia.

Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

This is indeed by far the longest thread, it has the combined length of the second and third thread.

The second longest is on the hypothetical iPad 2 jb:
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/22660-ipad-2-jailbreak-4-3-a.html

And the third longest is the plain old introduction thread:
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-you-new-please-post-introduction-thread.html

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts