What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where in the World

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Isn't that an artists rendition of the new football stadium they're building in Regina?

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

No. If you zoom in a bit you can see it's a bit dirty and cluttered, details an artist wouldn't include. Also, those towers seem to be some kind of suspension support for the structure, similar to suspension bridges. The roof does not open up, or if it does I can't see how it would work.

It looks like a museum to me, or perhaps an indoor stadium, or something build during a world fair. It's got that kind of "lets show off some ideas" feel that most practical and government buildings don't usually go for.

Or it's a mall. That huge, apparently unused, parking lot behind it is kind of suggestive that the building is no longer as popular as it once was.

But all of this is probably wrong, because none of my searches based on these ideas turned up anything.

Oh yes, based on SciFan's location and the cars on the right side of the street, it's probably in Canada or the United States.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's a photo of a stadium I took several years ago.

You know, I've been looking at this for half an hour and this post didn't show, even after a refresh, despite the fact that according to the forum it was posted almost five hours ago.

Or I'm just blind. That's possible too.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamodome#
image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you!

What's this building, where is it located and whose home is it?
image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts