What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum's New look...seems to crash on PC

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New Look?

Just thought I'd ask what you think about the new look to the forum.

I'm finding it hard to get used to, but maybe I'm just being a grumpy old man. How about you?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Getting used to it. I've found most of the old tricks in their new hiding spots. I think the old layout was a bit easier to read and navigate, but I'm also finding a few new features I may grow to like. I think once I get my new glasses (to deal with the smaller fonts) my curmudgen will crawl back in his cage. ;)

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry for the duplication. Didn't see the original thread and just wanted to issue a mild gripe---so never thought to do a search.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear you. I didn't care for it too much at first either. I think we all don't like change much ~ but now it is like it should be. I don't even remember the old look!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The small changes snuck up on me. I though I was just getting used to it, but it is easier to read now. Once my new computer glasses arrive I won't even have to squint. My inner curmudgeon has settled back to down for a good nap. ;)

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The small changes snuck up on me. I though I was just getting used to it, but it is easier to read now. Once my new computer glasses arrive I won't even have to squint. My inner curmudgeon has settled back to down for a good nap. ;)
Since I started this original post-the new look of the site is much better. My biggest issues initially was the loading error of certain posts. That, I no longer experience! The font size I am used to- just zoom in on the iPad if I can't read it!!
Overall, great look! Working well for me!

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if we can get a red dot to show when someone is offline, cause the green looks similar to the offline colour.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We merged this with the other main thread on this topic. Don't forget we have that little ol pesky search button.:)

The AF is fine, but the pesky little search button is too small. Fix that, and we are good to go.

Most reactions

Latest posts