What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cali Update for OS 4!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you do that? So annoying. Teach me.:eek:

On windows? ALT PRTSCR -> Start -> Run -> PBRUSH -> Paste -> Drag to Crop -> Photobucket Upload -> Copy Link -> Paste link in Forum

It is even easier on Mac: Shift-Cmd-4 (highlight what you want) then upload to Photobucket, copy link and paste in the forum.

See? One simple step. :p

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you do that? So annoying. Teach me.:eek:

On windows? ALT PRTSCR -> Start -> Run -> PBRUSH -> Paste -> Drag to Crop -> Photobucket Upload -> Copy Link -> Paste link in Forum

It is even easier on Mac: Shift-Cmd-4 (highlight what you want) then upload to Photobucket, copy link and paste in the forum.

See? One simple step. :p

so much easier on mac....why don't they have a region screengrab on windows yet??

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah my gfs is now doing a final backup, since the OS is installed.

iPad still has the progress bar.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yeah my gfs is now doing a final backup, since the OS is installed.

iPad still has the progress bar.

Darn it, I was expecting an update tomorrow, and I haven't backed up on a long time. Friggin backup is taking forever.

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do i have to downgrade to 3.2.2 to be prompted for the update?

keep saying my 4.2 is latest (im on beta)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, got it back up now it has to do the extremely long restore process :( Good thing she is at work, or she would be pissed!! It better restore everything or I will be pissed!

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol i had to downgrade to 3.2.2 and now its downloading the s/w in iTunes. Luckily I just upgraded my connection to 30MB so its almost done.

Most reactions

Latest posts