What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cali Update for OS 4!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was missing you, woman! I was wondering where you were! I read you had some troubles but all is good now, yes?

It was hella fun yesterday, Brenn!! Very exciting. I was honored to be a part of it all! Me?

Who woulda thunk?

:D
Yes all is good, kinda sad I missedvthe excitement!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it seems the data on my GF's iPad is irreparably damaged, so I had to just update with no restore... :( BOO! I had all the pics and apps saved...but all the notes and such are lost....BS!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah my friend just got a notice of 14 errors. Since I was helping with the update (holding hand) over the phone I hoped it was just some shared music we had loaded.... I have yet to hear...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it seems the data on my GF's iPad is irreparably damaged, so I had to just update with no restore... :( BOO! I had all the pics and apps saved...but all the notes and such are lost....BS!

Oh Shitums, No! Seriously? I am so sorry! Are you going to get her a new one?

Her iPad was not JB. was it? I thought I read it was not ~ wonder why that happened??

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh Shitums, No! Seriously? I am so sorry! Are you going to get her a new one?

Her iPad was not JB. was it? I thought I read it was not ~ wonder why that happened??

It works just fine, just lost all of her data. So now she has to start over...I'm just annoyed because she's been using it for school! So her notes are gone. But now its setup to sync notes with gmail, so that shouldn't happen again.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made on folder for games, but it seems I can't make anymore. :(. I tap an app til it wiggled, then tap and hold again, but nothing....

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No you can't put a folder inside a folder....wah. I wish we could...

To refresh on how to make a folder tap, hold, drag on top of another app

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No you can't put a folder inside a folder....wah. I wish we could...

To refresh on how to make a folder tap, hold, drag on top of another app

I did that Brenn! I think. Hell I dunno. I was annoyed last night though. I really like all the new features!

I think I forgot to drag, I just tapped.

hmm........we shall see!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanna see all my folders? Okay. If you insist.:D

eb3bd74a.png

First page.

79d99044.png

Second page! I know these pictures will be huge and sideways! I can't seem to edit that. :(

And a friend made this for me!

ab8c2b53.png

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kentucky is DONE! It's great! Ive got my folders done, but I can't figure out how to rename them. Does anyone know?

Most reactions