What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cali Update for OS 4!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is a cool day to be an iPad fan. iDan dug up some news on an iWorks update too!

When it rains it pours?

Lorrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm finally downloading. It's gonna take a while. Arial view of the Apple servers must show sparks shooting from the building about right now from all the traffic.

Lorrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. I said yes update and I see nothing. I don't see it updating....

That happened to me, too. Then I hit the update button again and it told me that I was already current with the 3.2.2

I chalked it up to Apple attempting to give me a heart attack. A couple more attempts and I was able to successfully start the download.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. I said yes update and I see nothing. I don't see it updating....

That happened to me, too. Then I hit the update button again and it told me that I was already current with the 3.2.2

I chalked it up to Apple attempting to give me a heart attack. A couple more attempts and I was able to successfully start the download.

Me too! So should I hit it again?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update is available now for me, downloading now!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
60 seconds.....Got a doctor appointment in an hour so I won't be able to play with it. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts