What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

mrbose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'er not alone I to am a new IPad user and am still trying to get used to this new format. What has helped me as well as this forummost is I downloaded and printed out a copy of the IPad manual,

Synthetic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks , i have just signed here so it was useful/ to read this thread

regards

triumph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum as just got an iPad 2. Look forward to learning more through the forum members. Thanks Tony

oyahbaba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shukran. Glad to join the community.
I purchesed IHome on apple store from my computer since the app size is more than 20mb. It downloaded on my desktop and did not sync to my iPad but keep showing on the iPad screen as waiting to download. Also, it indicates on the iTunes that the app is already installed on my iPad. So I can't sync or delet the app on my iPad.

booja74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i post a thread without going to new user intro? I have the user guide downloaded, but is there a quick answer you can give me?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
booja74 said:
How do i post a thread without going to new user intro? I have the user guide downloaded, but is there a quick answer you can give me?

There are two options......

If you are using the app, touch forums button (bottom left of screen), navigate to the forum you want to post in and then touch the box with an arrow coming out of it (top right of screen)

On the website, touch the iPad forum button (top left), touch the forum that you want to post in then just above the top post and on the left you will see the purple New Thread button, touch that and you are good to go.

The Archangel

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a Community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the IPad.
There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions that you have. If then you can't find the answer you are seeking, then by all means post your question. You will find many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - Discussion Forum for IPad Users It is a very simple app to navigate.
Reading the iPad Manuals is a great place to start, so please download a copy of these http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the iPad
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts