What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you and I hope that you enjoy Moscow.

Let us know your experience of using the iPad in Russia.

Tim

JTMustang3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.... JT here, from NC, new to yet another forum...LOL hope can get some answers here as well

Merlinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Greetings from Cape Town. I'm new to the site having recently bought an ipad2 3G+wifi. Looking forward to the learning curve.

MrsT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So do people chat on here or is it all app talk?

sofia20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new here and I am thankful for those information.
Now I know what to post and what NOT to post.

Goob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nooby Goob

Hi all I'm new here today - need to figure out some fundamentals like how to post a new thread. I'm not a big techie, but have a fundamental understanding, and had my iPad since December.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goob said:
Hi all I'm new here today - need to figure out some fundamentals like how to post a new thread. I'm not a big techie, but have a fundamental understanding, and had my iPad since December.

Hi there.......There are two options......

If you are using the app, touch forums button (bottom left of screen), navigate to the forum you want to post in and then touch the box with an arrow coming out of it (top right of screen)

On the website, touch the iPad forum button (top left), touch the forum that you want to post in then just above the top post and on the left you will see the purple New Thread button, touch that and you are good to go.

The Archangel

maikai112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i am a new member on the forum. Kindly help with how i can transfer a pdf doc from my macbook pro to my ipad

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
maikai112 said:
Hi i am a new member on the forum. Kindly help with how i can transfer a pdf doc from my macbook pro to my ipad

Simplest/easiest way ~ You could mail it to yourself and the "open in" with iBooks installed.

Oh and welcome to the site....hope you enjoy your stay.

jackf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackf

I must be going suddenly stupid. I opened the box with the new
refurbished) ipad and I am totally lost. I have no idea what I am doing or how to initialize this ipad and load apps into it. It does not respond the way a new pc does with a kernel to load the os and a way to connect to the internet from there. I feel like I am in a new world with new lingo and weird ways to do things.

Is there a cd or dvd with detailed instructions available anywhere
online that I could buy that would show me how to start this thing up? I don't even understand how topost tis reply.
I am sjupposed to send it to multiple urls? What urls?
thanks, any suggestions appreciated. Jack f

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jackf said:
I must be going suddenly stupid. I opened the box with the new
refurbished) ipad and I am totally lost. I have no idea what I am doing or how to initialize this ipad and load apps into it. It does not respond the way a new pc does with a kernel to load the os and a way to connect to the internet from there. I feel like I am in a new world with new lingo and weird ways to do things.

Is there a cd or dvd with detailed instructions available anywhere
online that I could buy that would show me how to start this thing up? I don't even understand how topost tis reply.
I am sjupposed to send it to multiple urls? What urls?
thanks, any suggestions appreciated. Jack f

You need to connect to iTunes on your computer to set up the iPad.
The best idea is to go to Apple's web site and go to the support area for iPad. There is help there and the iPad manual can be downloaded from there to your computer.

Debj1804

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First timer.......

Hi - thanks for the welcome and info. Have a question for everyone once I get used to the site - new to this forum stuff!

Most reactions

Latest posts