What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

Gharkle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the site

I have a "stock" iPad 1st gen. Found this site and thought it would be good to see what's happening and get some great tips. Looking to get a Mac in the future :).

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gharkle said:
I have a "stock" iPad 1st gen. Found this site and thought it would be good to see what's happening and get some great tips. Looking to get a Mac in the future :).

Welcome, you'll find this forum is the place to be, full of friendly people only too willing to help you. You'll also find wonderful tips. Enjoy!

ruesoleil52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may be a duplicate - if so, my apologies. I'm trying to determine if there's a way to download the free Vtok app to my iPad version 4.2.1 So far it's not allowing me due to not having a video camera in this version. I don't often use the video with Vtok & Skype anyway so I can live w/o it. Anyway to get around this - e.g. with a software update etc?

Thanks for any advice!

Bossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined today. I am from Derby in the UK and am the proud owner of an iPad and iPhone. Look forward to helping others as well as getting help myself. :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bossman said:
I joined today. I am from Derby in the UK and am the proud owner of an iPad and iPhone. Look forward to helping others as well as getting help myself. :)

Welcome to the Forum. This is a truly wonderful forum for learning about our IPads. Enjoy!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - welcome to all of you and we hope to be hearing from you all soon. No need to wait until you have a problem to post, either. Tell us what you're doing with your iPad, or any interesting experiences - or add some tips and tricks to our 'Tips and Tricks' thread. There's an 'Off Topic' and 'General Discussions' thread too for most anything you want to talk about - but see the rules, please.

Tim

AshGlow7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new hear and got. My iPad 2 2 days ago for my birthday xx I'm a real Harry potter fan and love it so much xxxx I like hints and tips on what to do on my new machine xxx

By the way my username is my potter more username am wondering if it works on here .....

I also make background for example -

Attachments

• image-2487493425.png
    image-2487493425.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 149
  • image-364149245.png
    image-364149245.png
    671.2 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2455267674.png
    image-2455267674.png
    761 KB · Views: 164

wijayap

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi,
Just got ipad2 this week and new to this forum.
Glad to find such great forum.
Look forward to threading.

Cheers

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wijayap said:
Hi,
Just got ipad2 this week and new to this forum.
Glad to find such great forum.
Look forward to threading.

Cheers

Welcome!! This really is a great Forum. Enjoy!!

Most reactions