What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bjb148 said:
Took my hubby to our local Apple store yesterday afternoon and had a wonderful experience getting him an IPad (16g, ATT, 3G, black) to take to Vegas in June so he can keep abreast of the stock market when he takes a break from playing poker tournaments. His first Apple product was his IPhone 4 which he got last July.
The store was very crowded but the sales rep pulled the exact pad he wanted in less than 2 minutes. There was a compete selection of smart covers...he chose a "pedestrian grey" poly and he got a BT keyboard (on my recommendation).
"Eric" had all his email up and running while my hubby happily bought his first apps in about fifteen minutes. We then went to our favorite restaurant for a martini, dinner and then a movie.
We'll sync it tonight so he can get all his music and he's good to go!
BTW, he's 80 years old...not saying how old I am.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

80yrs old! HOLY CRAP HES ANCIENT! LOL!!!

Rigor Mortis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm net to the forum.

I got my white iPad 2 32GB Wi-Fi 3 weeks ago and so far, I love it. The only drawback is that I can't login into hotmail from apple's mail.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rigor Mortis said:
Hello, I'm net to the forum.

I got my white iPad 2 32GB Wi-Fi 3 weeks ago and so far, I love it. The only drawback is that I can't login into hotmail from apple's mail.

Set up you hotmail by using the Exchange setting and it should work a treat. That's how I access my Livemail account.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:

The good old vintage in a new packaging.....lovely, am already two thirds there... just a couple of more decades to go... Will I get certified a GEEK AT 90?

ceb72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up mine on Thursday at Target. I used the ipad2 locator and had them put a hold for me until after work. I got the 32gb with WIF?

Swecodelico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought iPad 2 WiFi 16 Gb online on 9th April.
Was waiting for a few weeks. Got it at the beginning of May.

I use it as online dictionary and encyclopedia as well as to check emails, watch TV, listen to the radio, check pollen and weather forecast, video conference, internet banking, games, etc... and I don't use it as a pillow because my head is too big.

I am delighted with it.

PatriciaNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received mine today! YAY! I am so happy. It came 4 days early, it was shipped on the 19th. Now having fun playing with it.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PatriciaNYC said:
I received mine today! YAY! I am so happy. It came 4 days early, it was shipped on the 19th. Now having fun playing with it.

Now the fun starts....apps? What do you like, have a look, for next to nothing all your interests and hobbies are there. Some are free too! :)

Pinkiex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a white 64gb wifi last Saturday as a replacement for my Vaio that had to be sent to the service center for a week. Now spending more time on the iPad than my laptop!

And my pocket's burnt to nothing, spent too much $$ buying darn apps, gahhh.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:

The good old vintage in a new packaging.....lovely, am already two thirds there... just a couple of more decades to go... Will I get certified a GEEK AT 90?

We have a member who is 100 years old. She celebrated her 100th birthday recently by linking up her iPad2 via the optional HDMI connector to her HD TV so she could show her family an album of photos taken throughout her lifetime. So you've a way to go yet, youngster.....

Tim

klaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
returned on and got another

I first got the 64 with wifi only then realized I really wanted the true gps (lack of proper research ) and with the ability to do a month to month for internet if I am not by a wifi location
I just got my new one 64 wifi 3g

SuzyQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my 64 GB Wifi only black iPad 2 today!! Ordered on May 5th, Shipped on 5/18 via FedEx & received today!!

Most reactions

Latest posts