What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The I got my iPad 2 early thread

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Make those of us still waiting with your good news that you got your delivered earlier than expected.
I'm still waiting with the hope that I get an email telling me mine has left early. If you've been pleasantly surprised, let us know how early.
It'll make the rest of us feel better.:)

eddy20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good news for those who are still waiting, mine was originally meant to be delivered on the 14th of June but was delivered on Monday so was 8 days early :) and I've not put it down since! Hope you don't have to wait too long

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered two iPad 2s from Apple.com weeks apart and they both arrived early. One was about 10 days earlier than Apple originally said; the other was about a week early.

OP
Beerman

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it's karma that I asked for good news from others and hours later I get an email from Apple that my item is in shipping and is to arrive June 15 instead of June 20!
I'm thinking they say 2 weeks so that when they arrive early, they get a pat on the back and I have no problems with that. I think that's just the nature of the business when they are likely shipping 75,000 units a month.

runisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was meant to be delivered on June 6th, but arrived on june 3rd.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ur all lucky..mine was ordered on the 1st of June(White 32gb Wifi) still waiting for news on it..says it will be shipped out on the 15th and delivered by the 21st but I am hoping that it gets shipped out tomorrow since many of you have gotten yours early

jdb2005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Came home to an email today stating it would be here in 4 days, can't wait!!

mikeo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I should have ordered directly from Apple. Ordered from MacConnection May 17 and was told "second week of June", but when I called Tuesday to check they said "could be 2 - 3 more weeks" :-(

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm STILL waiting for news on mine..ordered from the apple store on June 1st..still nothing..hoping for some news tomorrow since many of you have gotten yours shipped 5 days early I'm hoping the same thing happens to me

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone whos recently ordered a Ipad 2 in last few days or beginning of June had a email or recieved theirs?

Mine is stating to be dispatched 23rd June...and Im like a lil kid waiting for father christmas to leave me the best present ever...during the second week of June lol

OP
Beerman

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 5/31 (almost the beginning of June :) ) and it was scheduled to ship 6/14 for a 6/20 delivery and it shipped out 6/9 and is, hopefully, going to get here on the 15th.
We're all kids......that's why we're here talking about a box that costs $800. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts