What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Dan's Ipad just arrived about an hour ago. His is plugged in charging.

Still working on my ipod problem. Figures it would break the day I get my ipad--it knew it was being replaced. Dan went to get me a thumb drive to transfer my music to the laptop to the ipad since trying to do the Itunes home network is duplicating 7G of music and I don't have the patience or energy to remove 3000 duplicate songs, lol.

So it is official. We are Ipad2 owners!!!!

Chiups

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally! Just picked up my 16gb wifi only from the local fedex. Seems too good to be true.

tomthbomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine a week ago. Have not put it down since.

I am looking for a leather "man purse" with a shoulder strap. Must look MANLY but small as possible.

Maybe enough room for a 1/2 pint of Tequila too.

cal1952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine today. Have put a screen protector on it, set it up, and got it fully charged. Will play more tomorrow. So far so good :D

carlnunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally placed an order online; before I realized Walmart and Target had some in stock. Target, a few days after I got my iPad from them, completely removed iPads from their online store. Not even displaying sold out. After playing Mahjong and seeing Star Walk; another family member had to get one. We called around, like I had done a couple days before, looking for another one in our area. Stores reported their supplies slowing to a randomly arriving trickle. Walmart had the exact one we wanted. I got to setup a second iPad a few days after I got mine! :D This time AT&T 16gb black with another OtterBox case. I'll save the case review for another post. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just picked up a 64GB WiFi Black from my local Best Buy today. Originally ordered one through Apple earlier this week but have since canceled.

I've been calling the local Apple Stores and Best Buys for about a week and a half. Some places had white or 3G, but I know my fiance said he likes the black one.

Got it charging up right now so I didn't even get to turn it on to look at it. I'm so excited though. Worst part is I got it for his birthday and that's not until June 22nd. IDK if I can wait that long to give it to him! LoL!!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a long time....:) just imagine it sitting there....Let us know if your willpower holds out...Mine wouldn't!

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CandiColoredPixels said:
Just picked up a 64GB WiFi Black from my local Best Buy today. Originally ordered one through Apple earlier this week but have since canceled.

I've been calling the local Apple Stores and Best Buys for about a week and a half. Some places had white or 3G, but I know my fiance said he likes the black one.

Got it charging up right now so I didn't even get to turn it on to look at it. I'm so excited though. Worst part is I got it for his birthday and that's not until June 22nd. IDK if I can wait that long to give it to him! LoL!!

Play with it, then do a factory restore before giving it him ;)

Hedgie

00SVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad should be here Thursday and the otter box close to the same day.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 32 wifi I ordered for my wife is sitting on my desk. I ordered it thru Apple because I have been on the waiting list at Best Buy for about 8 weeks.

Tarvalon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up my 15 black wifi today. Both Apple stores near me were out and had no idea when they would get any, had to stop by Best Buy for a gift for my nephew and they had 2 16Gb's in stock. Very lucky day :)

AirThrone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my 64 gig black wifi at Target on Monday. Using of all things, iPad Locator lol I had been on the pre order list from best buy for almost 2 months for that exact model so this was a very nice find!

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am extremely pleased to report that my ipad 2 showed up a week earlier than expected and I am having a lot of fun setting it up right now. This is so exciting!

Most reactions