What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Members - Suggest an iPad App

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brindley said:
The two best Apps in my opinion are:

1. TeamViewer - This is a completely free application that is a remote connection to your PC/Mac. The App does have a paid option which is an astonishing £79.99. Unbelievably there is no deference between the two Apps, there is no adverts or limitation with the free one, the company just ask you to pieces the paid option if you are using it for commercial use. If you are using it for private use then they are happy for you to use the free app.

2. TVCatchup - The second one isn't an App from the App store and it is only available to people who live in the United Kingdom. Just do a google search for this and go to the iPad site. Then 'Add To Home Screen' to create a shortcut. This App let's you watch all of the free view channels and informs you what is on each channel and how long it has been on for/how long it has got remaining.

In my opinion these Apps are definitely something of a nesecity for me, and I think that you should deffinitely check them out.

I use TVCatchup as well! This is difficult. Pocket Informant for my calendar and info and My Own Diary. iPad forums of course. iBooks, kindle for iPad, iworks apps, good reader, Dropbox, 1password, Sky, BBC news apps. Gosh! I could go on forever. Those would be my top apps at the moment.

Reaction score
My APP Recommendations (will post more as I get them)

I have had my Ipad for a week now and the Apps I use are

Air Video - It allows you to watch videos anywhere But you do Air Video Server Downloads program
Air Video Server Downloads to make it work it takes about 5mins to setup and get runing it allows you to watch Live conversion play videos without having to convert them upfront.
itunes allow you to download a free version but its limited to which files you can watch from so after trying it its worth purchasing $2.99 us
Air Video - Watch your videos anywhere! for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

screenshot1.png

Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad - This is just the thing you need if you are traveling or working and you need to get something from you home PC or Mac you first need this Splashtop Inc. - Splashtop Remote - Download for your computer to go with the App $4.99 us Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
remote assistant you will have a lot of use for this I do
Remember when you leave home to turn the program on!

will post more soon I hoped this helped someone

Impaler

Last edited:

steave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found the most amazing cookbook online

Kung Fu Panda 2 Interactive Cookbook is the name. I have already cooked with my daughter beef and broccoli, and for desert- Lucky lime mousse. It gave me lots of quality time with my sweetheart, and very easy to use. It has recipes, cooking videos, timer for cooking in the oven, and even recipe shuffle !
This is by far my favorite app. Enjoy.
The only thing is that it is only for iPad users. :)

thehappyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My FAVORITE IPAD2 APPS - Super Ipad Apps !!!!! Better look at these

Chronometer - Hires Watch Displays that are fully functional
AppAdvice - Fantastic App to read about IOS news and new Apps (updated all day)
DropBox - Cloud Storage/Data Transfer
CLIPish Pro - Fantastic App to locate and share any kind of image on the Internet
Tapatalk - To Access Forums on the Iphone/Ipad
Tii - Super Ipad App for all your IOS News
Measures HD - Super Ipad App to measure everything
Pimp Your Screen - Customize the Ipad Home and Lock Screens
FlickStackr - Fantastic Ipad Flickr Application
Flickr Studio - Another Fantastic Ipad Flickr Application
GoodReader, Ifiles, Air Sharing - Great Cloud File Handling Apps
Pinball Ride - BEST HD Ipad Pinball Game
AirCoaster - Amazing Programmable HD Roller Coaster App
Magic Window - See for yourself
iChromy - Super Ipad version of Goggles Chrome Browser
Heart Writer - Super Duper "Note Taker"/Word processor w Email and Dropbox support
SplashTop - Low Cost PC Remote Control program
Soulver - Best Calculator ever designed.
Planetary - Whole new "Graphical" way to listen to your Itunes Music library
GarageBand - Gotta Try it (hooked up to external amp and speakers)

thearith_hor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, please help to share with me the good App to play AVI movie, most App I tried is not working smoothly. In addition, if you're using Istorage, please advise any way to select multiple files to copy or move. Or any other App better than this one? Thanks.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For a screenshot, press the home button and sleep button at the same time and the screenshot will appear in the photos app saved album.

gdimobile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, we are submitting new ipad app for iPad, called Rhythm Guitar, its now waiting for review by apple.

gdimobile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is description about that app:

RHYTHM GUITAR - CONCERT EVERYWHERE
====================================
Rhythm Guitar is a very fun, interesting, easy and convenient app. All we need to do is pressing a key button (or two buttons) of the intended chord and playing the guitar by strumming, plucking or even chunking its strings. We can also play music for the background. So download and try, then you will never stop playing it.

Features:
- Realistic guitar sounds (distortion – enable).
- Realistic sound volume (faster strumming generates louder sound).
- Strumming, plucking and chunking (use min 2(two) fingers for better strum).
- Three playable guitar types: Classic Guitar, Electric Guitar and String Guitar.
- Maximum two fingers are needed to play chord.
- Tune up or down to two half steps.
- Playing guitar with chord display.
- Create your own chord.
- Find chord on the net and save it in your chord library, includes webpage to text auto-format feature.
- Set chord timer.
- Associated with iPad music library.
- Adjustable sound volume for each guitar and background music.
- Learn and practice your favorite songs from wherever you are.

shotworldwide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Santorini Photo Book

Apple just approved my first iPad/iPhone/iPod application. I believe that I am among the first five photographers/companies (like National Geographic of course) publishing their photographs this way.

shotworldwide.com

Most reactions

Latest posts