What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Members - Suggest an iPad App

Texas_Mark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolute must have apps.

BBC News (just feels less biased in its reporting to me, personal opinion tho)
NPR Radio (has articles too)
Luminos (most professional of the astronomy apps)
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (this thing gets addictive and the soundtracks are great)

There's other apps I really like too but those are definately some of my top 10.

iforyou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is for all art lovers!
I would like to suggest and introduce the Ipad app for Monopol magazine, Germanys leading contemporary art mag.
Go check it out on the iTunes Store

Am sure u will enjoy it as much as I do!

mnorberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a photo app that list the name of the photo? Like ibook it will list the title of the book and title of pdf files.

Smithers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have a look to this Qitlabs guys. They announce a nice app to show product catalogs: DIGITAL CATALOG. Could be really useful.

mnorberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me of a APP that works like ibooks but for photos. Photos tghat are listed by name, not by date. Listed so you can see the name, touch it and photo appears. (Like ibook doe for books and pdf files.
Thanks
Mike

Reaction score
iFontMaker

If you haven't seen iFontMaker for the iPad, you are missing out! We found this handy little tool when searching for something completely different and what a gift! You can make your own original font and convert it to a TTF file. Extremely easy to use!

Check them out at 2ttf(dot)com

franktcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Limited Time $0.99 to FREE

Limited Free App is a good thing to know :D

Twin Calc

New concept and super convenient calculator app on iPad, you must try it out.

Was $0.99 and now free for a few days only! Highly recommended.

jsnbt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
excellent comic, check it out!

I came across Dust Comic lately for iPad/iPhone. I’m a comics fan and I love this one because it's really well illustrated. The dialogue is short, so I wish it was a bit longer so there would be more! Hope more will be available soon!!!"

Check it out!!

jeflowerz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad as Steering Wheel for XBOX 360 / PS3

Imagine using your ipad as Steering Wheel for XBOX 360 or Playstation 3?? :ipad-front::eek:

Venturabumm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.phrasephrenzy.com
My favorite so far is iFontMaker for the iPad. This is so easy, my 10 year old loves it! Kids can make secret message codes, developers could use it to make their own fonts instead of purchasing expensive professional fonts. Absolutely fun!

appdub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not So Trivial For Ipad

Not So Trivial is an awesome multiplayer educational game. It is an engaging game great for all who love learning. Challenge your friends to see who is the smartest. Not So Trivial for iPad on the iTunes App Store Check it Out!!! :D

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The two best Apps in my opinion are:

1. TeamViewer - This is a completely free application that is a remote connection to your PC/Mac. The App does have a paid option which is an astonishing £79.99. Unbelievably there is no deference between the two Apps, there is no adverts or limitation with the free one, the company just ask you to pieces the paid option if you are using it for commercial use. If you are using it for private use then they are happy for you to use the free app.

2. TVCatchup - The second one isn't an App from the App store and it is only available to people who live in the United Kingdom. Just do a google search for this and go to the iPad site. Then 'Add To Home Screen' to create a shortcut. This App let's you watch all of the free view channels and informs you what is on each channel and how long it has been on for/how long it has got remaining.

In my opinion these Apps are definitely something of a nesecity for me, and I think that you should deffinitely check them out.

Most reactions

Latest posts