What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Members - Suggest an iPad App

morphious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ran into a cool addictive point A to point B style puzzle solving app called Pixel 8 Escape... not bad for a buck!

Killman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a police scanner app, 5-0 Radio HD is a fantastic buy. It is $5, but completely worth it. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

larjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just added the app Fastkeyboard. Take a look at it in the apps. It is free but if you don't want ad version you can pay .99

dant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to use your iPad for studying, try evermore peak! It's amazing, helped me thorough my science exam.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OneTouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi :)
There's one nice app for communication - QISS.IM
Check it in App Store.

This app allows you to communicate with all your friends from different social networks through only one app. You can [FONT=&quot]post photos, news (events), links using only one application.Now Qiss.IM supports the following networks: FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, Vkontakte, LiveJournal, LastFm, Flickr, foursquare, Bebo, Blogger, WordPress, rss, MyWorld(Mail.ru), and MSN messenger. It's localized in 4 languages:
[/FONT]English, French, Spanish, Russian.

macarons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded Beautiful Clock Radio after a friend recommended it. You can either stream radio stations or play your own music library.
I put it on my nightstand because it's so pretty to look at. They also have a dolphin version and part of the sales go to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Download the app for the dolphins!!

octavian55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TeamViewer - Remote control any computer just like using logmein.com, but FREE! It is an iPhone app, but blow it up to 2X and it looks GREAT!

Big App Show - Done by Adam Curry. Another iPhone App, but it still looks good. Curry highlights one app that he likes and gives you a direct link to get it.

TWiTPad - If you like TWiT (Podcasts done by Leo Laporte of former TechTV fame) this $0.99 app is a great way to view the shows.

Dropbox - Sync files (up to 2 GB free) between multiple computers and your iPad.

Team Viewer it's also an iPad Application.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Art Authority

Not for everyone obviously, but I LOVE this app. Examples of paintings (mainly) and sculpture from more than 1,000 artists (40,000+ examples) that display beautifully on the iPad. Each full screen example can be saved for a screen background or lock screen.

I'm especially fond of post-impressionists and the virtually complete catalog of Van Gogh, for example, is a treasure trove. If you're fond of art, it's a must-have for the iPad.

jawbraker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lets see.
Official Apps
PC2ME Remote Desktop WITH SOUND
Magic Mouse
iDaft
iElectribe
BioDefenceHD
N.O.V.A. (Basically Halo for iPad)
Analytics HD

Unofficial
Snes4iphone
iFile
DisplayOut (Allows full mirroring of ipad for app videos)

I have tried to get snes4iphone to work on ipad and ipad2 with no luck. Anyone have it working?

jawbraker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lets see.
Official Apps
PC2ME Remote Desktop WITH SOUND
Magic Mouse
iDaft
iElectribe
BioDefenceHD
N.O.V.A. (Basically Halo for iPad)
Analytics HD

Unofficial
Snes4iphone
iFile
DisplayOut (Allows full mirroring of ipad for app videos)

I have tried to get snes4iphone to work on ipad and ipad2 with no luck. Anyone have it working?

Sorry folks. With a little more searching I found a better version that actually works. Zelda on ipad...pretty cool.

Transfers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded Beautiful Clock Radio after a friend recommended it. You can either stream radio stations or play your own music library.
I put it on my nightstand because it's so pretty to look at. They also have a dolphin version and part of the sales go to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Download the app for the dolphins!!

Care to share a link? I'd like to download it as well.

VTPete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know, Camera Lucida is the only app available that helps you to draw anything you can take a photo of... on paper, not the screen!

It works by superimposing an image of your choice with a live view of your drawing surface. Yes, it's my own app, but it's still very cool.

Haven't you always wanted to draw a portrait? And like most of us you've said, "I can't draw a straight line!" Well, if you can trace, then you can draw. This program even helps you with shading. Try it!

Most reactions

Latest posts