What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All About Music And Recording

Maggievt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I did a quick advanced search and nothing came up - I am sure this is covered in this thread, but it is so long -
I want to use garage band with my church band - use recordings of missing insts, etc- what do I need to connect my iPad into a sound system?
Thanks- I am very new to this, so be kind- :)

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get a cable that plugs in where headphones go on an Ipad. 3.5mm Make sure the cable has on the other end the type of plugs that will go into your sound system. I use three different types by adaptors. 3.5 mm for my Bose PA RCA for Tape In or 1/4" plugs into separate PA channels. You can get bracket that will make the Ipad fit to a mike stand for easy access.

You will find this $5 app amazing.
jb

keen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a music sequencer for ipad that will also scroll words and chords while the sequences play. I can do this with Finale or Sibelius, but is there an ipad app too? thanks!

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The closest thing to that I've seen is a Karaoke program for Ipad but it is not a sequencer. Also, there is SongBook which will give you chords and words off Chordie but no music. I need help..I am looking for music. Is there anyway to get/buy classic rock music for Garageband...already sequenced?

Most reactions

Latest posts