What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
My mom wants me to stay on it for only until 9:00 p.m.
Sometimes she gets me out of the house because she thinks it's unhealthy for me to be on it all the time. I agree with her, it is unhealthy.

Reaction score
Lol
One night I was up all night with my iPad, the next day I had some serious hormonal issues at school, and my classmates were all like: JEEZ! What's your problem?!

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, while I do admit I am on mine so much that it is always down below 10% by the end of the day, and sometimes even needs to be charged before I go to bed, I have yet to pull an all nighter with it. Now I have a new goal!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like to keep my ipad home based , makes me look forward to using it after using the phone most of the day.

vbmg152

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is with me 24 hours a day! I love it! I just upgraded to the 3! It helps time pass when you're waiting at the doctors office or whatever! I love my iPad!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
24/7.

I use it in my truck for helping to navigate.

image-1213695159.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts