What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

moe0000001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abbieb2003 said:
Lifeproof had a case coming out that will be waterproof. I have one for my iPhone 4 and love it!!

Unfortunately, when you go a few feet below water you would lose signal; a friend of mine experimented with a few phones in sealed bags. I think the deeper he got was like 4m (12 ft). Not deep enough to call friends on the surface to describe the scenery :'(

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moe0000001 said:
Ummmm... I dunno about that... I'm sure if your cousin broke you wouldn't have to take a hundred "genius bar" appointment with a hundred useless people and spend days researching things online while feeling frustrated enough to commit a combined homicide/self inflected injury.
I'd say you made the right choice :) good job

Hahahaha. Exactly! I like the way you think.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
moe0000001 said:
Unfortunately, when you go a few feet below water you would lose signal; a friend of mine experimented with a few phones in sealed bags. I think the deeper he got was like 4m (12 ft). Not deep enough to call friends on the surface to describe the scenery :'(

Yes,most radio waves do not travel well through water.

abbieb2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moe0000001 said:

No it says you can't go very deep in the water. I wouldn't take it that far anyways. I just like it because I don't have to worry about any kind of liquid getting on it and damaging it!

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if I am going on long journeys I carry it around with me or for work I always have it so for that reason I am glad I went with LTE as well as wifi

travelor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost any time, even bring my ipad when riding motorcycle for gps.

Sent from LutFi's iPad using Tapatalk HD

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh goodness, where I go, my precious goes. It is like we are joined at the hip! I have never been big on carrying purses, but I went out and bought a big one just so I could always have it with me. At night, it sleeps on my bedside table, yep, it is with me everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
Oh goodness, where I go, my precious goes. It is like we are joined at the hip! I have never been big on carrying purses, but I went out and bought a big one just so I could always have it with me. At night, it sleeps on my bedside table, yep, it is with me everywhere.

Do you have a waterproof case so that your iPad can truly go everywhere with you?

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I admit, it doesn't go in the water with me, but it is still close by. I am a little more careful now at the beach than I was before. Last month my niece took hers to the beach. They went for a long walk and a swim. By the time they got back to their stuff, high tide had come in and her iPad was under water and ruined. I won't make that same mistake.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, I admit, it doesn't go in the water with me, but it is still close by. I am a little more careful now at the beach than I was before. Last month my niece took hers to the beach. They went for a long walk and a swim. By the time they got back to their stuff, high tide had come in and her iPad was under water and ruined. I won't make that same mistake.

Ooh, not good. I never take my precious little iPad ANYWHERE NEAR water! :)

Most reactions