What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often is your iPad with you?

How often do you carry your iPad?

• It is always with me. Always. Are you crazy?

Votes: 298 58.3%
  • I carry it sometimes, but leave it at home a lot too.

Votes: 144 28.2%
  • I only use it at home on the couch, or maybe around the office.

Votes: 69 13.5%

• Total voters

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just curious about where people are using their iPad. (As opposed to what you are doing with it)

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Why do you even ask? Pointless poll :D

Of course it is always with me.... Just like my underware, socks.... Duh!!

Why would anyone leave home without it?

write-stuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.richarddawkins.net
I read it in bed like the morning newspaper and frequently watch a movie or one of the ABC TV shows at night. I also jury-rigged a car mount so I always take it on the road now. But right now, I'm on my desk computer. Use that for actual work.

OP
P

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why do you even ask? Pointless poll :D

Of course it is always with me.... Just like my underware, socks.... Duh!!

Why would anyone leave home without it?

ha - that's what I'm planning with mine. I used to carry a Compaq TC1000 Tablet PC around, so I think I wont have a problem with the iPad.

What got me thinking was a couple of people I know who have bought iPads, carried them around a few days and then stopped. One guy I work with says he only uses it around the house now - he doesn't want to mess with carrying it. Other than the 2 friends I know who bought them, I have yet to see anyone out on the street with one. I've heard people refer to them as a couch web-surfing appliance, but I see it taking over the "smart phone" function with a useful-sized screen.

Just wondering how weird I am to think that people would want to have an iPad on them all the time.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is not a big iPhone la

Because they have an iPhone?

Are you crazy or what , !!!! ha ha ha , even i have iPhone from the day one i got my iPad i can’t go out without him too useful for me

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep an iPod touch in my pocket. Carrying a pound and a half of metal around would make me crazy.

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
I hate to say this but I really haven't integrated it into my daily life. Primarily because it doesn't have any protection but I'm just really used to my laptop at the kitchen table and my MacPro with its 30 inch display at my desk. I'm just sort of buying apps and have the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector & the Black Netbook Leather with Kickstand Case from Meritline on order.

I need help. Please don't judge me. :eek:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine doesn't go out of the house with me, but then I'm a stay at home grandmother and I'm not out running around all too often. I babysit my granddaughter and it's in my lap all day long while I'm with her, and rarely is it out of reach.

My daughter, on the other hand, is a college student and she never leaves home without hers!

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad goes everywhere I do. Maybe it is easier for us women who carry purses with us everywhere. I have not used my iPhone once for anything other than phone calls and texting since I got the iPad. I am even thinking about get a different phone. I don't want to keep paying for the iPhone data plan if I never use it.

Ul2m8Cyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always

My iPad is always with me. I am giving up my iPhone now with Skype v2 out. Why pay an additional $75 a month when I have everything I want with my iPad. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts